Reviews for SiithinStuck
mother chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
I like it
NamaraVersek413 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Continue! This is interesting! Plz? This is great!
sjaksmnfhdh chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
TREVOR, YOU MUST UPDATE THIS. PLZ.
-NOELLE ALL HAIL HUSSIE
TH4TON3GUY chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
i want this to continue but answer me this, what the hell is a siith?
The most awesome person chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Hmm ok i want you to continue this please. Maybe you should make it little more longer and could you change a different point of view to one of the other kids in the next chapter? I'm sorry but I'm not good at reviewing. :3
Juniper chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Please continue this, I don't want to have to kill you...
flairina chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Okay fine, review! There's... not much to review yet, but I DO want to see more and see this world explored, so a review you now have. I shall save most of my comments for pending chapters, k? Continue, please!
G. S. tol Kriaal chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Aya, I hate it when people threaten to discontinue a story if it doesn't get reviews. You should write it because you want to, and if a lack of positive feedback makes you not want to, you should... I dunno, write one shots until it doesn't? If you don't want to write a story, then don't write it; we'll be sad for a while, and one or two of us might get pissed off, but we'll get over it.

That said, this was a great chapter, if a bit shorter than I'm used to. The beginning and ending in particular were really well done
Bibliophage1024 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well, has the other story been posted where we could read it? I'd like to get some Idea of what's up with these siithin creatures. I can't wait for updates!
Silver Night Stalker chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Thank you for the boobs.
flairina chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Well, this looks interesting thus far. Not much to really critique yet, but I'm interested to see where this goes. :)