Reviews for Honor Among Thieves: The Unwilling Nightingale
SabreML chapter 97 . 10/6/2017
Holy crap this was good!
41mz chapter 97 . 9/19/2017
Absolutely loved reading this story! Thanks so much for writing it :)
Sefera chapter 97 . 5/13/2017
Vary good! I don't get to read a great Skyrim fic all that often, I'm saving this one incase I ever want to reread.
adriannewhitt chapter 97 . 11/21/2016
Wow. I know it's been many years since this was completed, but I just wanted to say how happy I am I stumbled across it now. Tiberia is an absolute force of nature, and her story was a joy to read; also, you write beautifully :)
MrFry01 chapter 97 . 11/7/2016
this story was amazing I can't stress that enough. from ty's personally to the hard hitting ending this all around my favorite story on this site.
Aftermath212 chapter 97 . 11/2/2016
Well, this was a DAMN good story. I loved how you handled character development, along with managing to add a bit of humor to each chapter without ruining the mood. Ty was such a unique character, and I most certainly was NOT expecting the ending. I loved every second of it. :)
Guest chapter 97 . 10/21/2016
:) :) :) :) :D
Guest chapter 93 . 10/21/2016
I hate you
O R L chapter 59 . 10/19/2016
I have had a random thought: this story needs cliffracers
Guest chapter 57 . 10/19/2016
O R L chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
FINALLY the Dragonborn uses the funnest shout in the game! I LOVE using Unrelenting Force. Thank you
O R L chapter 21 . 10/9/2016
Oh, the Sheogorath quotes! I do believe the Madgod actually WAS half posessing her. Hail Sheogorath, and may everyone get the cheese and cabbages they deserve.
O R L chapter 18 . 10/8/2016
Hail Sheogorath!
O R L chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
Yeah! Bash those thalmor right where it hurts most Tiberia!
O R L chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Cool! I had to re-read what Brynjolf said in his accent, once i realized it was him. Do i sense you dislike the darke brotherhood?
1,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »