Reviews for Honor Among Thieves: The Unwilling Nightingale
adriannewhitt chapter 97 . 11/21/2016
Wow. I know it's been many years since this was completed, but I just wanted to say how happy I am I stumbled across it now. Tiberia is an absolute force of nature, and her story was a joy to read; also, you write beautifully :)
MrFry01 chapter 97 . 11/7/2016
this story was amazing I can't stress that enough. from ty's personally to the hard hitting ending this all around my favorite story on this site.
Aftermath212 chapter 97 . 11/2/2016
Well, this was a DAMN good story. I loved how you handled character development, along with managing to add a bit of humor to each chapter without ruining the mood. Ty was such a unique character, and I most certainly was NOT expecting the ending. I loved every second of it. :)
Guest chapter 97 . 10/21/2016
:) :) :) :) :D
Guest chapter 93 . 10/21/2016
I hate you
O R L chapter 59 . 10/19/2016
I have had a random thought: this story needs cliffracers
Guest chapter 57 . 10/19/2016
O R L chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
FINALLY the Dragonborn uses the funnest shout in the game! I LOVE using Unrelenting Force. Thank you
O R L chapter 21 . 10/9/2016
Oh, the Sheogorath quotes! I do believe the Madgod actually WAS half posessing her. Hail Sheogorath, and may everyone get the cheese and cabbages they deserve.
O R L chapter 18 . 10/8/2016
Hail Sheogorath!
O R L chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
Yeah! Bash those thalmor right where it hurts most Tiberia!
O R L chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Cool! I had to re-read what Brynjolf said in his accent, once i realized it was him. Do i sense you dislike the darke brotherhood?
Hathamari chapter 97 . 9/4/2016
I imagine it must be strange to get reviews even after all this time.
Just wanted to thank you for that journey, even if it's - regrettably - over now. It's one of the best fics I found in this fandom, there aren't many ones that get me so emotional.
I laughed, I cried and the end all but ripped me apart.
Guest chapter 97 . 8/29/2016
It's an amazing and heart wrenching story. The best story I've read about the elder scrolls
Halorith chapter 97 . 8/23/2016
Sweet Talos, what a ride!
This is easily among the best Skyrim fanfics I have read (and I've read a lot!).

Firstly, I must say I love how you incorporated in-game characters and storyline with your own ideas. It makes it a much more interesting read. I especially love all the Dark Brotherhood contracts (gone wrong), and how Avalon is Listener, rather than Tiberia.

Your understanding of the Aedra/Daedra is also nothing short of impressive! It's great how you kept bringing everything back to them, and I feel like I understand them better myself now because of it.

I love how you give in-game characters motives and back stories that aren't in the game, and how you tie them all in together so seamlessly. Plus, Scar or Story is hilarious D

Also, THANK YOU for not making it overtly sexual, as so many fanfic writers tend to do.

Your skill as a writer makes for a compelling story and highly enjoyable read. (I read the whole thing on my phone, from a place where the only internet access is outside in the bitter cold wind- totally worth it!)
I could say more but I don't want to bore you with my blubbering. You are an incredibly talented writer and I hope you keep at it. Bethesda should commission you to write this as a novel!
1,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »