Reviews for Villainous Beginnings: Shan Yu
Interesting premise

FYI it's deft fingers, not daft fingers.
What the hell just happened?
CrazyNonWriter chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
The feels! It hurts so much! This was really good! I'm pretty sure people don't bother with writing fanfiction about him. :( But I'm glad you made one :)
Gaeriel Palpatine chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
I'm definitely going to watch the movie with a different eye now...Wonderful story :)
Gaeriel Palpatine chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
No no no, here I am, crying :( :( beautiful story but so sad...
trickle-of-thoughts chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
Aw I was so sad when she died. :'( fantastic job!
Loves2Spooge chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
This story was amazing! I've read this multiple times and it always gets to me T-T
It makes sense why he is going after the emperor as well. This story is short sweet and to the point. 10/10
XxShinigami-EmpressxX chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
Awe-ha-soooooome! You are too great to put into words! Big fan of this story! :-)
Kchanforrliife chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Kchanforrliife chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
requiemesque chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Even the bird? You just had to go and rip out ALL OF MY FEELS. This was exceptionally well done. A few typos here and there, but only one or two in the whole thing that I could catch. Simple and meaningful, I think Su would have approved infinitely of this story. I love that you gave depth and meaning to Shan Yu's character and even more that you kept him in character. I could see this being his actual backstory.

Thank you for writing such a pleasing read! Now, I'm off to go nurse my broken feels and read that epilogue so I can have a happy ending...
requiemesque chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Fffffffff. I SAID STAHP. ;; AND THEN YOU GO AND DO THIS TO ME. Excuse me while I go flip some tables now.
requiemesque chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
Stahp it D: Stop making me feel things and giggle and post a review before I mean to. I broke into a smile when she turned and Shan Yu was holding another yellow flower. Why, I don't know. Maybe I like simple and meaningful things like Su, too. Maybe that's why I find this story so compelling. The writing is simple, but it's well done, and it flows nicely. I keep falling more in like with it as I read more and more. Which I ought to be doing now.
requiemesque chapter 8 . 6/8/2013

I was going to save my reviews for the end, but I just about lost it at "the better to hold you" and had to drop my two cents here for a bit. I never ever EVER expected to find a Shan Yu romance, nevermind one with a non-Mary Sue OC. For some reason, though, as I was watching Mulan for the umpteenth time today I figured "why not". I am so glad that I did. This is one of the hidden gems of , and this chapter possibly my favorite, all because of that line. I'm eager to read more.

2 lazy 2 login chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
*sobbing* *sniffles* I thought it was interesting how you made the mystery husband the archer. Pretty nice touch! (The archer was always my favorite Hun. XD) Anyways, Imma go read the next one, after I'm done with this:
*sobbing like a baby*