Reviews for Mighty Wings
Keep writing I love these
d112hpfan chapter 9 . 7/14
I'm so loving this story...it's really good. Please please update soon.
kimikokimono chapter 9 . 6/7
Yaaaass

The ship is sailing - I love it!
gossamermouse101 chapter 9 . 6/7
Aww they are too cute.
WolvesandNutellaLover chapter 9 . 6/5
Gaaaaaahhh owwwww my heart. I can't- oh my gosh t his chapter was great and sweet and gaaaaahhh! Update soon~!
-syd
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 6/5
loved it
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 9 . 6/5
Super cute.(:
kimikokimono chapter 8 . 5/29
Yas you updated! I'm so excited to see the next chapter, honestly!
WolvesandNutellaLover chapter 1 . 5/28
Yes! You updated! I'm glad to see your writing hasnt fallen flat over the years. I loved this chapter :) I don't understand how you managed to make such a great OC with amazing talents, but manage to keep her away from becoming a mary sue. Update soon~!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 5/28
loved it
WolvesandNutellaLover chapter 7 . 5/27
Noooooo, you can't just leave us like this! Please update soon! You're one of the only ones in this archive that has an interesting benny/oc stories, and is able to make a tomboy without turning her into a mary sue. I absolutely love this story! Pwease update!
-Syd
randomusername123 chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
awww I wish you continued this story. Ive been waiting for like half a year its so amazing :)
GreenAngel01 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
I know you haven't updated this story since January of 2012 but I gonna say it anyway. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update. I'm probably not gonna get a reply to this review but I wanna know what happens. You could at least let someone else finish this story if you don't want to.
Arabella Ella chapter 7 . 5/11/2014