Reviews for My Little Pony Bonds Beyond Worlds Turn 1
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 14 . 1/18
Oh wow; this is truly very interesting yo read especially reading The Aftermath (chuckles)
httpkirby chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
What peace is there to restore it was just a few days *keyboard smash*
httpkirby chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Are the words "girl" and "boy" even existent in Equestria..?
Kyurem's Soul chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Dayum, another explain everything ever in their lives to the first person they meet. People need to stop doing that!
Pichicha123 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
What the fuck is this shit? Since when is Lelouch so open as to tell people that he's royalty? How is that relevant to the fact that he isn't from equestria? Why the fuck would he tell Rarity this? Other than the author being lazy and akwardly fitting this in as quickly as possible to get it out of the way that is. Is Rarity that stupid? Would you believe me if I walked up to you and went "hey, I'm a princess from another universe!".? If you'e smart than your answer is no. Also, why would she pick up a total stranger from the street? Would you? Unless something significant happened none of the mane five would get involved with some strange, dirty bum which is, according to you, what Lelouch more or less looks like. It's one thing for a character to be OOC to better help the plot it's quite another to take a character and completely strip them of any common sense and intelligence to match the plot.
Sugarfly chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
When I saw this... I imagined Lelouch as a pony. Geasswolf, you have officially broken me. I'm laughing so hard I'm choking.
Nobody chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
I feel real smart now...this is my second time reading this series and I'm still thinking WTF
Nobody chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Wow Lelouch... Even I can do better than dat and I'm a 11-year-old human
Nobody chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Objection! Twilight you didn't know about da Crystal Empire you now nothing of Japan so therefor there can be a 7th Element. My work is done here
shadowlord chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
The predict amount of define evil
MisterSP chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
**"Here, you go in the living room and I'll do the cooking." Lelouch took an apron and walked in front of the stove. I just hope that I remember how to cook the way Milly taught me.

This is wrong for three substantial reasons. First, Milly shows no aptitude for cooking, and leaves all such tasks to him, the only one in the Ashford Student Council who actually *can* cook. (Though that was, what, one scene?) Secondly, Lelouch is apparently self taught, taking up the task of cooking for himself and Nunnally once he moves to the Kururugi shrine, long before meeting Milly - his mother's death and father's abandonment left him with issues about self-reliance which he rushes into full-bore, thanks to his typical proud streak. One of the Sound Dramas (in English, thanks to the VA cast) involved Suzaku being angry that Lelouch was refusing to eat his family's food for this reason. And thirdly, when Sayoko was out in one episode, Lelouch makes Nunnally a nice... I can't remember exactly what it was off the top of my head, but it was a pork steak with some sort of French sauce and a fancy name, because "we had some leftover pork in the fridge", so if there's any hoping, it's "I hope I can remember how to make things that don't involve meat".

Not to mention, Milly is a mean one, and Lelouch would greatly prefer his own maid/chef for lessons.
Wh1teShad0w chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Cool, favourited
Kitty chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Suzaku X Fluttershy! :3
Kitty chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
C'mon! Where's all the exitement?! Or… maybe this is just to give everypony a false sense of security… MUAHAHAHAHA! :D
XAngelOfGamingX chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
Could you continue this story as ponies the next day they wake up and they have a slumber party with spin the bottle and truth or dare where lelouch and rainbowdash make out mostly on the slumber party but also when they wake up and before they go to bed ad one time rainbow dash comes in his room pinned him down on the bed and kissed him she asked if they should do this but after a few seconds he made up his mind and said yes but they only had time to make out no taking off clothes and they fell asleep on the same bed then then next day was the sleepover