Reviews for Fixed
mhy chapter 21 . 12/17/2016
I just read chapter 21. I was screaming in my head NOOO! I honesty love this story!
Jayfeather53 chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
awww. Wow. Why. Did. .die! Poor Jayfeather u know what u put him through now? At least end the story, man i was looking forward to the ending! Other than that, it best fan fiction ever!
rosetail chapter 21 . 4/5/2016
I would have let atleast 1tom !...
rosetail chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
***INCREDIBLY, SUPER-DUPER, AMAZINGLY, LONGLY, LOVINGLY, SADLY, AANND...HAPPILY LONG GASP?!
rosetail chapter 12 . 4/5/2016
OK, but I liked fallowkit better, but as long as it's NOT that third one,it's fine, really.
rosetail chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
For some of Squirrelflight's kits , how about :::::::::Maplekit-dark ginger she-cat with brown stripes, amber-greenish eyes and small ginger dapples? SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE, RIGHT?!Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
jayfeather chapter 22 . 5/4/2015
Can't wait for u 2 update again
Guest chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
:( its a really god book man I'm sorry u had to stop it. Plz make a sequel of hollykit's view someday man.:(
Honeystar11 chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
NONONONONONONONONONONO DON'T DO THIS TO ME FIRST HOLLYLEAF DIED AND NOW HER REINCARATION DO. NOT. DO. THIS. TO. ME. SHE. IS. NOT. DEAD. OKAY. I. HAVE. MADE. IT. SO. I. DON'T. EVEN. CARE. IF. SHE. IS. NOT. ACTUALLY. DEAD. THIS. REVIEW. WILL. CHANGE. YOUR. MIND. IF. YOU. ACTUALLY. HAVE. KILLED. HER. do not do this to me pleasepleaseleasepleasepleaseplease

BTW If you're wondering if you find this in any way offensive I have not intended it to be... (and no I am not a member of LawlClan)
fuzzy-purple-bats chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
Hey, this is great!
But I just want to point out that all kits are born with blue eyes, which eventually turn into their natural color.
So, "The kit opened his eyes, which were a brilliant shade of Amber" Isn't really accurate.
Just saying.
fuzzy-purple-bats chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
Wow! Luv This!
me chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
me like
xxGuestxx chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
I'm a little sad that you're growing out of the warriors fandom because you're SUCH a good writer. Seriously! This is the fanfic closest to the warriors style that ive read. For a while, i just kept reading and thought i was reading an actual warriors book rather than a fanfiction. THAT's how good your writing is. And although I'll never grow out of the warriors fandom MYSELF I respect and understand how you could because I've abandoned a few fandoms (guiltily) in my time. The only problem I've ever seen in your writing is how you frequently write as if jayfeather can see, but it still says he's blind...or maybe I read it wrong. Anywhale, I'm sorry to see you (or anyone) leave the warriors fandom, but I hope you keep writing forever and ever and never stop. May Starclan light your path. ;)

Silverstripe :P
WarriorNinjaRed22 chapter 22 . 1/10/2014
I am crying write now because u won't continue it I love this and u end it on a suspenseful moment I am literally crying write now because warriors are my life
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
ur friends hair color is,PURPLE(its possible!)