Reviews for An American Marine
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 6 . 8/24
So want the next chapter.
lynne0731 chapter 6 . 8/14
More please. Please I love it.
lynne0731 chapter 5 . 8/14
Really good
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 8/14
Love it!
twimima7 chapter 6 . 7/28
Emmett made his bed and should lie in it without making Bella feel guilty. Hope she finds a better job away from him and her parents. But then she would not be able to see Edward. Hoping for an update.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 7/28
Good for Bella, sticking up for Edward. Now she understands. I like this story and hope you continue on.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 7/28
She should leave while she can. She was doing Emmett a favor and he sure thinks she owes him. He didn't even stand up for her in front of his friends. Jerk!
twimima7 chapter 1 . 7/28
Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 6/16
I understand where she's coming from and yes, Emmett is taking advantage of her. He needs to learn not to depend on her and treat her with respect. She does not owe him or his so called friends anything. Edward I'm sorry to say is being sheltered by his mother and needs a real paying job on base.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 6/16
Wow! this came out off left field. No wonder Emmett and the group was protecting him. L.m loving this story thank you
Twimima7 chapter 1 . 6/16
I'm impressed that Bella to go out of her way to help her brother care for her nephew with a career that could make her mark in life.
Sleepinthegarden chapter 6 . 5/31