Reviews for An American Marine
D-maximum twilight chapter 5 . 2/23
Please please continue!
I am so in love with this story already. There aren't many story's out there where Edward is autistic and an adult. It's so wonderful to read stories that show they can grow up and fall in love and lead normal lives! I can't wait to read more!
Hi, hope you're doing well in your real life, I was wondering if you were planning on continuing this story still? It's been almost a year since you last updated and I was really looking forward to the relationship progressing between Edward and Bella, and this story cut off before anything really happened :( Hope you find the time and inspiration to continue this.
hateme101 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I'm pissed at Emmett picking his friends over his sister. something should happen that should make him realize his mistakes but by then its to late. love it
hateme101 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Love it. Can't wait to see Emmett's reaction to her dating him
brit chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Update soon please
brit chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Update soon
banshee69 chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Esme sure let her claws come out on Bella. Does Edward's fellow soldiers know of his condition? I'm guessing Edward may be the one that will evaluate Emmett for his promotion.

From what I know of people with Aspergers, you have to be straight forward. They don't get jokes or sarcasm or that sort of thing, and are very intelligent.

I suggest you find a beta to help you with your story. The storyline is very original.

banshee69 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Emmett's not gonna be pleased when he finds out she went to lunch with Edward.

banshee69 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Emmett needs to take a chill pill.

banshee69 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Their first meeting didn't go over very well.

banshee69 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Interesting start. Are you going to be posting on a regular basis now?

Saliset chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Loving this! :D can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Oh snap . You tell her bella!
melissamary55 chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
love it and wow esme underestimate Edward and should let him experience and live and cant wait to read wh twill happen between bella and Edward
Cockerspanmom chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Poor delusional Bella. She needs to take step back. Attraction is one thing but commitment to a situation one doesnt fully understand is another.