Reviews for An American Marine
twimima7 chapter 6 . 7/28
Emmett made his bed and should lie in it without making Bella feel guilty. Hope she finds a better job away from him and her parents. But then she would not be able to see Edward. Hoping for an update.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 7/28
Good for Bella, sticking up for Edward. Now she understands. I like this story and hope you continue on.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 7/28
She should leave while she can. She was doing Emmett a favor and he sure thinks she owes him. He didn't even stand up for her in front of his friends. Jerk!
twimima7 chapter 1 . 7/28
Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 6/16
I understand where she's coming from and yes, Emmett is taking advantage of her. He needs to learn not to depend on her and treat her with respect. She does not owe him or his so called friends anything. Edward I'm sorry to say is being sheltered by his mother and needs a real paying job on base.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 6/16
Wow! this came out off left field. No wonder Emmett and the group was protecting him. L.m loving this story thank you
Twimima7 chapter 1 . 6/16
I'm impressed that Bella to go out of her way to help her brother care for her nephew with a career that could make her mark in life.
Sleepinthegarden chapter 6 . 5/31
Please update!
brit chapter 6 . 4/7
Please update soon
brit chapter 6 . 4/6
.please update soon
Do you remember when Jessica Stanley had her little chat with Bella in trig after the Port Angeles incident in the original first book? When Bella was kind of disgusted with Jessica because she thought looks excuses everything else? I honestly mean no offense but this Bella here in this chapter reminded me a lot of that Jessica. Sorry.
lovingmom2013 chapter 6 . 4/3
Can't wait for more!
melissamary55 chapter 6 . 3/29
love it and cant wait to read how bella little vacations will go
Twilight4ever chapter 6 . 3/29
I think Bella is not ready to deal with his disorder. She could have used that time to understand why Edward possibly reacted the way he did, gather information instead of moping around, but she did not. I don't say Edward is defined by his Asperger's Syndrom but it is a part of him - a part Bella is ignoring because falling in lust means having fun without dealing with the baggage. For me it sounds like she has the hots for his body and would overlook his issues for a little taste. But this means also that she doesn't understand Edward at all if she thinks he would go for a shallow fling. He isn't defined by his pretty face and sexy body either. I can't say I like Bella's thoughts in this chapter.
stupidlamb2010 chapter 4 . 3/27