Reviews for An American Marine
I love this story
I love autistic Edward!
SummerGrace chapter 7 . 6/29
Omg I need more I love the plot need to know what happens with Bella and Edward
Hoping you haven't given up on this story. I was really enjoying seeing where this was going, I find the storyline interesting and enjoy seeing the different ways authorts portray an autistic Edward. Really hope Edward and Bella will work out and that Emmett and Bella's sibling relationship will start to get better.
brit chapter 7 . 5/11
Please update soon.
Echoes of a Bird of Prey chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
I hope u coninue this story but this whole Emmett being mad about the trip (the trip back h in general) is just not making sense and it's not interesting. Also Emmett so far is extremely unlikable you've talked about him being goofy but we haven't seen that yet we've only be shown him acting like an ass. I've really been enjoying the dynamic between Bella and Edward and I hope you mostly focus on that relationship.
Debbie White chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
Great story I loved it! please keep going can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Please continue this!
misscat76 chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Interesting so far...although Bella is being treated like crap by her family, despite her moving across the country to help her brother, and now Edwards's issues, i really wanna see where this goes. Please continue!
twimima7 chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
The story written is indeed worth the weight of a different Edward with Autism. I have read other stories of their children having to deal with it and believe me it is well worth the time that is on the Twilight Fan fiction. Don't be discourage. Emmett needs to show Bella some appreciation of what she is doing in helping him out instead treating her like it's her responsibility. As far as Edward is concern he is scared Bella will treat him differently.
b chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
Please update soon
panther73110 chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
Just found your story and love your take on a marine Edward
D-maximum twilight chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
I adore this story and can not wait to see where you will take it!
LillyZ chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
I really like this story and would be very interested in seeing how it will continue. I don't see why anyone should be offended by Edward's autism. My younger cousin is autistic (high functioning, but not as much as Asperger's Syndrome), and he is the most adorable kid ever. Your portrayal of Edward's inability to understand and comprehend his feelings is very realistic and I appreciate it being so. I would love to see how people percieve people with autism through your writing and Bella's relationship with Edward. I think it is important. Also, the story is good and intriguing. Please continue it!
Emma chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Love this story could do with more and quicker updates! Keep up the good work
annreader chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
Would like to read more!