Reviews for Indecent Proposal
Lilfifix3x3 chapter 14 . 11/3
I'm following this! I know this hasn't been updated in a while but I like the story! I got really into it.
panther73110 chapter 14 . 10/19
I just found your story and really hope you continue it because it is a interesting take on bella/emmett pairing
agipe chapter 14 . 10/15
I have enjoyed this story. It doesn't always feels like an Emmet and Bella story though! If you decide to continue the story I hope we get more and more of them together! I hope he flies to Washington and drags her ass back! I am a huge fan of non cannon pairings and I love a good mobster story so fining this gem was a win-win! I hope to see another update soon!
Soccer1023 chapter 14 . 10/13
I'd love to read this - but are you going to finish it? No sense starting if you aren't. Thanks!
chinadoll381282001 chapter 14 . 10/12
So what happens next? Does Emmett fly down to retrieve her? Basically whats going on with Bella? I swear some times she confuses me. Is she really this ignorant after the French guy? Please update this story...
Still reading lol I have absolutely enjoyed reading it so far. I really do hope that the continue and finish this story. It's been really interesting so far. Ty so much for sharing.
Rachael chapter 14 . 9/29
I really love this story! I can not wait to read more I keep rereading this story so that I don't forget what happens! Please update again soon!
ebbegirl chapter 14 . 9/23
VERY intrigued... PLEASE continue...
Aaliya chapter 14 . 9/19
Loving this story hope you update soon
TrumpetGirl0921 chapter 14 . 9/19
I hope you continue this story, I loved it the first time I read and I've just read it again! Please please please keep going.
FourShot411 chapter 14 . 9/15
Well, I'm definitely following this story. I might have reviewed earlier, but I've read this story twice! I hope you decide to continue it. I am a sucker for Emmett/Bella stories. Honestly, there should be more. (I'm sick of Edward.) Any who, I want to see what's going to happen! You can leave me wanting more! That's just cruel. Pretty please?
Please keep writing...I am so excited to finally see this story updated :)
o0violetphoenix0o chapter 14 . 9/11
Hey I just read this story from chapter 1 and I would love to see it continue. I enjoyed the interactions between Bella and Emmett and want to see where they go and how they develop into an actual relationship. I also want to see how Bella adapts to her circumstances while still being who she is. I'm not seeing (nor wanting to see) a drastic change in her personality in the future so I am sure that will have a huge impact on her and Emmett's relationship. Anyways, obviously I have lots of speculations and potential scenarios going around in my head so I would love to see what you create. Thanks for posting this story!
Jazzyprentiss42 chapter 14 . 9/10
I love this story
I m waiting for next chapter