Reviews for By Its Cover
Smiles chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Great story. But Frank visits Brad in the guise of Janet...not Professor Scott.
angel555 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was so cute i loved it so much. :-) you did a good job:-)
Moe Greenishrage chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Perfect! It's impossible stop reading! So amazing! Thanks, really!
kogouma chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
oh god i loved this! it was amazing! i especially loved the line : "God yes. We're taking a bath and soaking away all this lube and then you're going to let me suck you again while I shamelessly rub against your leg." that made me laugh my ass off. great little story, keep up the amazing work! :D
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Perfect, absolutely perfect.
QueenMegaera chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oh My God, your voices! I love your voices! They're so spot on! I loved every line you had Thor say. He would totally be that guy, accepting everything these strange little humans come up with and not understanding why they make it so hard for themselves. You made this seem so canon, it's unbelievable.

There's some strange things happening with the tenses in this sometimes though. Like somewhere around the first date, there's a whole paragraph in present tense. You might want to look at that. I know I find myself changing tenses without noticing it all the time when I write.

All in all, a supreme story that's head and shoulders above a lot in this fandom (or, indeed, any fandom). I loved it.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I loved this sooo much! You're a great writer and had me hooked until the end!
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was absolutely wonderful, really amazing writing and wow, just so sqweeee!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I loved it! Amazing story.
Sable Scribe chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
it was beautiful.
Jalie96 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
OMG THE CUTENESS AND SWEETNESS AND HOTNESS AND SJFHJDGHK ALL OF THESE FEELS OMG

Translation: amazing fic! ;3
CLL Productions chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Purely Awesome! Loved it!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I lovve it! -
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was...what can I say without sounding like a pervert? I like how you gave it a background, a story, too, makes in more enjoyable. I can't wait to read the next one!