Reviews for A Dry Heat
jk chapter 5 . 23h
youshouldnt have written about what he did! she was a freaking kid! why would you write about that! its fucking disgusting! Edward deserved what he got! Jail time, probabtion, and the fights...everything.
bella needs to get away from this creep!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 39 . 12/20/2014
Fantastic story! I'm sure I'm a masochist now, considering how many times I cried and hurt aver them... But it was so good, and I'm so happy you're writing a sequel... Can't wait to start it!
Thanks for such an incredible journey... You amazed me with your characters - I don't think I've loved a Jasper as much as yours - and your plot... And damn if the Whitlock dads aren't some hot pieces of scrumptious butts ;) As if Edward wasn't enough :D X Cecile
71star chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
I'm so glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter...
This is breaking my heart though...
So glad I found this story...
samiam24 chapter 39 . 10/13/2014
Would love to see an outtake on this... Mike Newton's life as a bitch in County!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
is mike's father the one who beat liam?
RobPatObsessed chapter 38 . 8/24/2014
Oh My God! This story killed me, like seriously i was sobbing so hard in those past chapters! Great job really cant wait to read the sequel!
RobPatObsessed chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
What's a switch i don't get it! What exactly did his father do to him?
debnin chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
excellent
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
how many are reading Daddy C? Holy shit, Bol'shoi in the house. If you really need a lemon I hooked you up big time in CH 17 so go mosey on over to the bar and check it out. Hmmm, Both Esme and ADH's Bella are seeing a side of their men they probably never wanted to see.
So who is the author and what is the name of the story? sorry but this made no sense to me.
sapho99
fuz chapter 38 . 6/6/2014
This was a marvellous story!

Thank you.
saintfudge chapter 39 . 5/21/2014
Thanks for sharing great story ..following part 2 and will read when complete ..looking forward to some New York closure ..have fun
maphie chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
I don't think I can date anyone with a past drug problem much less someone who got in trouble for it. I wouldn't have a problem being friends but getting involved; being emotionally invested is going to be difficult. I'm not that strong and I tend to not overlook things. In fact, to be perfectly honest, I would always be looking for them to fall back on their old habits. I guess I've just never been around the situation to know better. I've only read about the lifestyle in fanfiction. :-)
psymplemind chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Excellent concept/storyline
psymplemind chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Well done! Totally absorbed!
psymplemind chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I can NOT imagine living in a desert! Of any kind. Anywhere! Lol. I live in tropical heat south Florida and in summer it's terrible! But I know it's worse in many other places! So, story is interesting...bad boy Edward...maybe semi good girl Bella
1,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »