Reviews for Cancer
Arklyte chapter 2 . 9/14
Not sure if nuking the whole story was necessary, but sometimes you just can't compromise. I
preferred the beginning of the old one, but here the choice belongs to you and if you thought that
it'll be better then I guess you did the right thing. Nice to see you working on it again. It may be a "bit" belated, but I still want to ask you about some points:
1)Is main character still similar to supreme hunter in his nature?(does the name still suit the story?) How exactly did he got separated? Because Dana can't consume or shapeshift since she was changed by Elizabeth Greene who had control over RedLight virus. Just like Pariah, who is Emperor here.
2)what have you decided about his psionic potential? It might develop into something powerfull or even completly unique much much later on after he takes more samples, but at the start does he even have that?
Good luck.
Eipok chapter 19 . 3/17
There were way too many commas in that first paragraph.

Anywho, you said this would be your "flagship" or whatnot, but you've not updated it in weeks. I hope you've got plans for that adorable little child of Nurgle, and that you're not going to put off realizing those plans for too much longer.
giodan chapter 19 . 3/6
ohhhhhh welcome back! i really like the last line!
Skepsis Forever chapter 19 . 2/24
Fekk that planets. Fekk it to the Eye of Terror and back. Ungrateful bastards, all he did was help them and they know who's to blame for the 'nids on the planet, yet they won't work with him to get rid of the (other) monsters? This is why in the grim dark future there is only war and insane people and Gods, because the "good guys" are selfish brainless arses.
Deimos99340 chapter 19 . 2/23
"What am I?" You're a cancer Jan Rey.
jesseearlswift chapter 19 . 2/23
good to see your still alive.
DaLintyMan chapter 19 . 2/23
And it's back, with interesting plot developments as well.

So far, we have: Chaos being morons, a small fragment of the Nids around, and the Inquisitor in over her head.
Oh, and a viral abomination against existence, who's the protagonist.

Still, I am enjoying this train wreck immensely. I hope the protag noms the Nids' new brain and gets a bunch more friends and adaptations soon.
Prometheus is awesome. This entire story is awesome in fact. Update this great work soon please.
Centralmetric01 chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
This story is really well-written. I hope you come back soon!
Rain Shigu chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
This is an intriguing concept, and I eagerly await the next chapter.
no one chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
SciFiFan96 chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
Ryse: Son of Rome reference?
Janus chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
Cool Story. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
So uh are you going to update this story or nah?