Reviews for Cancer
Bogor chapter 11 . 8/23
Enjoyed the first version, loving this one. Hope you continue.
TheArdentFlame chapter 11 . 7/5
This is a pretty good crossover. It flows well, it seems you have the plot mapped out and the characters are memorable. Keep it up.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 6/15
Ya know, W40K and the Imperium of Man does have its own version of Blacklight/Mercer and no, I'm not talking about some of the more creative bubbles of Grandpa Nurgle's cauldron of diseases.

They actually made an incomplete assassin gone rogue who was described almost exactly like an Alpha Blacklight creature (which makes it a rip off of Prototype) It was killed by combined efforts of several temple masters of the Officio and Imperial Fists... and they barely managed to pull it.
Sano Hibiki chapter 11 . 6/9
Oh, you're rewriting this awesome story. And I, like the last horse to finish, learned about that just now. Typical of me in recent times...

Also, interesting version of virus' origin. Looking forward to the next update.
Mbwakali chapter 10 . 6/9

Also, nice chapter. Please write moar. I command it!
DaLintyMan chapter 10 . 6/8
Soo... A fusion rather than a crossover than. Also, some Biologis (likely heretek) is playing 'silly buggers' in the background because who on Holy Terra makes Blacklight?!

Well, other than maybe Nurgle. Maybe. I don't think a Warp entity would quite be able to invent Blacklight itself, though, as it somewhat crosses over into Tzeentch's and Khorne's domains...
Captiosus chapter 9 . 6/3
Oh yay, tyranids.
rob.york.1690 chapter 9 . 5/27
oh... oh shit! that was a genestealer! the fucking Tyranids are getting involved now!
Mbwakali chapter 8 . 5/23
This is, to my complete lack of surprise, still good.
Please write more of this, I would beg, but... dam it I'll just beg
Plsplsplsplsplsplsplspls write more plsplsplsplspls
ews1 chapter 8 . 5/15
Jan cant catch a break at the moment but I'm loving the story.
Bakkughan chapter 7 . 4/27
Not sure if I like Olenk being turned into a sort-of-good guy; yeah Jan needs allies and stuff, but she appeared to be the example of an Imperial bitch. Would've been great to see Jan tear her to pieces.

Also Jan was a little bit of a wimp in this chapter... And a lot of an idiot. Honestly, what was his plan here? Walk in, announce who he is and get shot at?

Still though, looking forward to the next chapter, eager to see where this will all end up going. )
DragonTurtle3 chapter 2 . 4/26
It's been quite awhile since I read the intro to the original version of this story. But I think this a big leap in quality. I don't remember being as interested in the events of his revelation and first fight. That's made more impressive when you keep in mind I've already READ this scene once before, and I would normally would be LESS excited about reading a revision.
rob.york.1690 chapter 6 . 4/26
hmmmm interesting ill follow it for now
cmartist chapter 6 . 4/26
I didn't think a Warhammer / Prototype story could work but you've proved me (quite happily) wrong. I love the story. I love Jan and I'd love to see where you take this tale.
Drenmarta chapter 6 . 4/26