Reviews for between summer and winter
hiNAru Aburame chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Pleeaaassseeeee! Continue soon! pleeeaassseeee! TT_TT
aryaputra chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Ahhh

I love this fic.
luckychi7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Interesting, but hilarious story at the same time.

It's really good so far.
xXYour DoomXx chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Good, but was that the end?
I always wanted to post a fic chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
This is pretty great, it reads like an episode of anime at times, which in the naruto FFn section, is quite an achievement. Don't worry about road to ninja rendering your plot moot, just call it an au inspired by the movie promotions.
BleachBunneh chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Interesting story so far... Can't wait for the next chapter!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love how you guys think alternate hinata is perfect hinata, she is not perfect she's more or less just a psychotic, possessive, bitch.
IronShounen chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
This is so funny yet at the same time so cute! I wish you'd update though. I can't wait for the next chapter!
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
AMAZING! stuff! really fun and interesting! Continue please!
hinataellis chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
you got to keep writing its soooo good!
Levi Ackerman chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS STORY I cannot tell you :)

I think my favorite part, would HAVE to be Sasuke hitting on Kushina.

Just. Priceless.

Also the bits of MinaKushi and Kushina squeeing over babies, it's all so perfect :D

Reading this made me so happy! Can't wait till you write more!
Shinjitsu chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
funny as hell! haven't laugh this much about a naruto fic in a VERY long time, you my dear author had made my day, cheers and keep up the good work _
rageofkyubii chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Okay, I hate Sasuke. A lot. but seeing him hitting on Kushina is like the best thing ever.

I need the RTN world to become a spinoff series! A comedy/slice of life one!
vicucha chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I read this some days ago and added it to alerts but didn't leave a comment so...I'm loving this, I really am enjoying it so I'd like to know if you'll continue? I hope you do , but I'm just asking to know since the film already came out and you also wrote another fic about the film (though that one is complete) so let me know if you can, yes?
FallenHeir chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Despite the oddities that you created within most of the Naruto characters, you actually portray them rather well. I am loving the dominant, almost sadistic, personality of Hinata. It may be that since Hinata is the main focus and thus she is excellently developed. Though she is still developing, and I would love to see more of her past.
An excellent story thus far, a rather humorous one at that. I hope that you will update soon.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »