Reviews for Change of Plans
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
️️️️"Take me out to the old ball game!" Has taken on a total new meaning!LOL!
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh I'd like a fruit chiller with Gibbs, too!
je.st2ell chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Loved, Loved Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
You sure know how to make fruity thingies fun! That was hot! Wow ... I need ice to recover :)
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
WOW! This was sooo HOT!
gosgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Fabulously steamy one shot, with your usual mix of spot on dialogue and characterisation, and the humour and teasing which threads through everything you write, but combined with tenderness. Right from the beginning with Abby bursting through the door had me grinning. I could see it all so clearly. Loved the teasing of Gibbs using a blender.

Really liked the whole feel of the beginning, of them looking forward to spending time together outside of work. The build up of sexual tension was superb and you conveyed just how overwhelming it was for Abby when they gave into it. And my hormones thank you for the descriptions of Gibbs. Loved the whole thing of them sneaking glances at each other.

Sooo many fav bits, as usual. wasn't often that she got to see Gibbs with so much skin on display *here we go, straight in with the squeaking noises*... Gibbs rolled his eyes playfully. "Of course. Carrot juice. My favorite… fruit." *snort*... It all seemed like a dream, standing in Gibbs' kitchen with his face, his mouth… his tongue pressed to her breasts. *so hot and so tender at the same time*

Loved the entire exchange when she called him Jethro - just gorgeous...and this! 'smattering of silver hair that trailed in a narrow path down the center of his stomach before disappearing beneath his waistband *flails*... The thought of having him inside of her was giving her heart a frenzied workout. *mine's having a fair few palpitations too*... "Staying naked all weekend and seeing what these fruit chillers taste like on other parts of your body *I'm having a visual*...
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Damn this was smokin' hot! I did a pretty good impression of a blender myself with all the flailing I was doing...not to mention the whimpering and amalgamating words incoherently in between.

I loved the idea of this and how you built up all that sexual tension right from the start only for it to explode! And Gibbs in the kitchen is pretty adorable...and that's before you even got to the smut!

God that first touch of him licking the yogurt off her skin...It all seemed like a dream, standing in Gibbs' kitchen with his face, his mouth… his tongue pressed to her breasts.*passes out*

I don't know how I'm meant to pick out fav bits but here's a few...

...Without hesitation, Abby lifted her shirt off over her head and Gibbs immediately followed with his own. For the first time, she got a real look at his perfect body. Her eyes wandered across his broad shoulders, over his contoured chest with a smattering of silver hair that trailed in a narrow path down the center of his stomach before disappearing beneath his waistband...*THUD!*

...Gibbs' hard body pressed her against the counter and again his hips jerked then he ground his hardness against her as he bent his knees slightly so that he pushed against the juncture of her legs. She felt his impatient hands roam over her body then settle on her breasts, tweaking the nipples and sending a cascade of shivers through her entire body...*Oh God, I'm gonna pass out again...*

And this...Gibbs was captivated by how hot and wet and tight she was and he strained to hold himself in check. Slowly he began to move inside of her, easing them both into it then speeding up the rhythm until Abby's ass was ramming against the edge of the counter with each thrust and he wondered if he was hurting her, but she didn't complain. Instead she threw her head back and cried out, "Oh God… oh Gibbs! Harder, harder, harder…"...*And that is exactly how I hit the floor...HARD...I gotta get more cushions...much more cushions*

Okay...so now I'm going to go and lay down and stick packets of frozen food to my face since I can no longer look at ice the same :p
dakota1013 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow! So very hot! I loved it. Great job!
Snowbound'Winter'Nights chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
*giggles*

Don't tell me the tall guy doesn't know how to use a blender ! Fred Waring, a one-time Penn State student, was always fascinated by gadgets. He first achieved fame fronting the big band "Fred Waring and the Pennsylvanians", but the blender made Waring a household name. The very idea came from a Polish inventor, but Waring financed his own designers, and patented the famous machine in 1933. It was available as far back as 1937, for $29.75. In 1954, the millionth Waring Blender was sold, and it's still as popular today. I'm sure there was one in Ann Gibbs' kitchen. So, Gibbs'brain liquifies itself when he sees to much Sciuto' skin *old news* XD Nice image, that chunky blender explosion, With The Grain. A similar incident threatens to happen in Jethro's boxers, lmao ! And ya cheated. *accusatory glance* "Car" isn't "carrot", naughty girl. :)) It's a juicy story... though in my humble opinion, Gibbs is a bit OOC. But he stops himself from... blending for so long that... you never know. Bah, he can slosh around, canoodle his Abbs, and roughcast the kitchen, don't we love that ? Thanks a lot for this treat, With The Grain. And take care. Always.

a r.w.
PT21 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
oh my! OH MY! lol! That was very, very hot. Loved every word. Must go get some strawberries. And yogurt, and ice... ;()
Talldi chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh wow! How terrific is this! Now I gotta go to work instead of re-read. Oh well, there's always later. A great first time!

Making love with a certain blue eyed Marine always tops baseball (even if I am a Yankees fan!) ;)di
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Incredibly hot...no words...just awesome!
alohareader chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow those chillers turned hot in a hurry, excellent!