Reviews for Bitterness
NaluDragneel chapter 1 . 3/14
Dang! That was harsh!
I liked it tho
WhatAnimeHasTaughtMe chapter 3 . 1/30
I liked it! I'm glad that you chose to write a story that works for you instead of forcing yourself to write something that does not feel right :)
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
well I didn't see that ending coming
AnimeLoverNK chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
yes shes not silently leaving thrtr is another story i forgot the title but she leaves a letter and it sats stay safe fairy tail i wont let anyone but me destroy you and she comes back to do exactly that
MehKitty chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
I mean I like some of those stories but it seems a bit too odd for Gray, Erza and Natsu to suddenly kick Lucy out, especially with Natsu winning every arc with the 'power of friendship' :P I liked your story though!
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
thank god u made it like natsu's nightmare or else i would have broken down to bits
ThisUserIsDONE chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Though the ending is a but cliché, I really liked this. For a 2-shot it was nerve wracking and involved. I like how you didn't pull a Bich Lisanna though.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
I'm actually laughing right now. Oh, man! This had me worried for a second. I agree with your logic and completely support this ending so thank you for adding this! Just for that, I shall favorite it.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Wait, what? But-but I just got into it! Hold on, I thought there was a third chapter to this...
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
You regret nothing? Absolutely nothing?! I guess my cracked, beaten heart means nothing, then! The pain! The betrayal! Boo...

On another note, I don't think this would ever happen, either but it's fun to read. :) Now, to find out what's next for our favorite team!
Ruby Heartfillia chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
So it was just a dream that Natsu had?
Godschildtweety chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Really good
SunMoonKunochi chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
I'm quite pleased at this story. The shortness is made up by good language and your nice way of setting out the story. And you're right about the whole ending, it fits it perfectly if you want it to connect with the rwal story and characters. Thanks for such a nice story.
Jinx Telepia chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Could I adopt your idea? You know once I finish the ones I'm working on? I just started watching fairy tail and I'm obsessed with it. I hate the bitchy Lisanna storied though because she's so sweet and I think this is something she'd do. So would you mind if u adopted it. I'll give you credit for the first two chapters