Reviews for Bitterness
Godschildtweety chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Really good
SunMoonKunochi chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
I'm quite pleased at this story. The shortness is made up by good language and your nice way of setting out the story. And you're right about the whole ending, it fits it perfectly if you want it to connect with the rwal story and characters. Thanks for such a nice story.
Rebelle Artist chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Could I adopt your idea? You know once I finish the ones I'm working on? I just started watching fairy tail and I'm obsessed with it. I hate the bitchy Lisanna storied though because she's so sweet and I think this is something she'd do. So would you mind if u adopted it. I'll give you credit for the first two chapters
feather flyer chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I don't care what other people think, I love it! :3
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
i love ur ending! and i aprove it! same with u i read some fic about team natsu abondaned lucy for lissana, and i cant stand about that. natsu, gray and erza would not do that to lucy, its just so mean and not typical them.. and i love that u didnt insult lisana at all, i hate nali but its not fair we bash that girl, se seems sweet girl to me and lisana is nalu shipper ;)soooo i love ur story
lovelyleveret chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
This is the second time I read this story and I am really congratulating you for a job well done on actually twisting this story into something that the readers did not expect. :D And I love what you did to Lisanna here :D I like Lisanna. She's really nice and real pretty too but the way the other stories make her out to be kinda ruins her which really saddens me since she's not really like that at all. So bravo! :D Two chapters but this is incredible! :)
UnsinkablexSunkenxShip chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I think you made the right decision in this story. Although i'm a new fan (I just discovered your stories today), I know my way around fanfiction. Personally, I LOVE your stories, the way you write fairy tail is utter unique and very, very, well written! My personal favorite animes just happen to be Inuyasha and Fairy tail, so i'm ecstatic that such a brilliant and talented writer has a whole collection of stories for the both of them! As a person who admires authors, I know that if a story goes beyond ones realm of comfort, and if they stop writing the story for their own enjoyment, the story will loose its magical feelings. I believe that a story absorbs the emotions of the author, and if you were to write this story as the fans wanted it, then the story wouldn't have the aura and makings to be a good one. You did the write thing in following your gut, because I, too, was a little skeptical at the first chapter. I couldn't imagine a scenario in which Natsu and the others would give up Lucy, as the anime have, without question, proven that that would never happen. Plus, instead of getting rid of Lucy, the obvious choice would have just been to add Lisanna to the team, no need to take anyone off! Your decision to follow your heart and your head, instead of your obligation to your fans, has given me a whole new respect for you. I think you have just become my favorite author, fanfiction wise or other :)
ria.senpai.anime.adict chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
i'm kinda dissapointed at the ending.. but hey alls well that ends well..
ria.senpai.anime.adict chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
i like this story.. don't get me wrong i like lucy .. its that bitch lisanna that i hate. I like reading about her being a bitch..
bookwurm247 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I like this ending but I kind of want to know what would've happened with the other plot line.
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I know I don't like those either. I mean seriously guys, just because Lisanna came back doesn't mean that you have to kick Lucy out. Couldn't Lisanna just join another or just add one more to your group. I think I'm going to like this story. :)
OuiSexSi chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Oohh very clever ending there! I can't really imagine them kicking Lucy off to accommodate Lisanna either, and it drives me nuts to read the fanfics where that happens! Some of them have decent-ish storylines, but still, that would never happen! Pretty good ending, I was hoping for a little more drama, but I totally understand where you're coming from. Also, you're a fantastic writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Haha it sounded like a break up
But yeah, your right a scene like this if it were, and I'm not saying it will, happened it wouldn't be so simple
SmallR chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I felt the heartache while reading...

your stories are probably the best among many I've read. God! youre a genius in writing!
Meteor Gin chapter 3 . 1/24/2013