Reviews for Return to Konoha
OMG PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE CONTINUE! This story seems great and I would love to read more.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/30
Whaaaattt? No! More dammit! I was so into it and then bam, it ends just like that. Darn. Curse you for writing so well that I was immersed in the story and am now left feeling bereft and in a sort of suspense. XS
Please, more! Haha
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
ashlight41 chapter 1 . 6/28
I loved it you should continue with this!?
Dragonfire Stories chapter 1 . 6/25
More Plz Plz
wolfmoon30 chapter 1 . 6/7
Please update soon. I love it.
The Black Shadow Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/6
can you please turn this into a series instead of a one shot it was so good
Modis chapter 1 . 6/1
While I'm not usually a fan of the basic "surviving parent, canon protagonist has a shitty life and a favoured OC sibling" premise, this is excellently done without really bashing any of the characters. I'd love to see more if you ever come back to it.
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 1 . 5/31
Can you please make a chapter 2? The ending is kinda a cliffhanger and I want to know what he says to his family. The story is just so good.
King of All Writers684 chapter 1 . 5/29
Please don't make this a one-shot story. I can see a lot of potential in this. It flowed pretty well in my opinion, there were some grammar error, but other than that, this could turnout out to be a helluva story.
fresh prince1 chapter 1 . 5/27
I kinda hope you continue this but I can't see where you would take this story next.
Xcell chapter 1 . 5/26
What the fuck? That better not be the way you end it if this is a one-shot cuz that"ll be a dick move
Cappa chapter 1 . 5/26
u need to continue so we can see the actual reactions, with how it is know its just a cliffhanger
LazyDarkAges chapter 1 . 5/18