Reviews for Cookies for JJ
Annber03 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
LOL, awwww. I can easily hear Reid's voice going ever higher and squeakier as things get worse and worse. Well, at least he tried, like you said.

This was adorable and funny. I loved it.
rata2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I love the ending.
nebula2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is a cute little story for these two. I think they are both in character and I love their interaction. The bit with Rossi watching Reid trying to get the shell out of the cracked egg is so easy to picture. And I feel so bad for him giving that he's trying so hard and nothing is turning out right - sounds typical for Reid. And the fire department getting called - he's never going to live that one down. The twenty dollar bill at the end is priceless.
Immortal Insanity chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
LOL! Terrific!
luv2write0205 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hahaha! This was one of the funniest stories I ever read! Nicely done! :)
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Such a relief to read a nice lighthearted story! I agree, Reid. Definitely buy JJ the cookies :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Soo funny and sweet! A heartwarming and cute fic. Nice work!
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
for some people it is just better to buy cookies
Rebecca1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love it ! :P

Rossi and Reid cooking and then him setting his kitchen on fire is really funny and the idea was genius ;D
fanficReider chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I had a good laugh at the end XD I loved it! I can sooo imagine Reid having problems cooking! Thanks for writing this!
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hahaha! I guess I would be no better in this - have been close to causing fire once, only when trying to use some strange mechanism which should have helped in cooking somehow. Pitiful... :D Poor Reid, but he's good at other things. ;D The story was fun to read!
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was fun and poor Spence all he wanted to do was bake cookies.
hot4booth chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Cute story! Poor Reid. If Rossi was a little bit smarter, he would have asked another team member to join them to spare him from getting anymore gray hairs ;)
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Lmfao..poor Spencer
TheCompositionNotebook chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
TWIN YOU'RE THE BEST TWIN A TWIN COULD EVER HOPE FOR! 3

This made me laugh so hard! It would figure that the firemen had to come... xD Oh lord, I love how he and Dave bicker back and forth and how awkward he is about the cookies, haha. And the ending made me laugh! XD

TWIN YOUR'E THE BEST! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCHHH YOU'RE AWESOME AT WORDS AND WRITING THEM!