Reviews for Protectors
Darksideoflide chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I reall liked this one-shot. There aren't enough stories of ben, hell of falling skies in heneral. Thanks so much for writing it, it was really good. Made me feel so muc for poor ben...i wish there was more, about what hal did after that, maybe what they talked about, or if hal told his dad about it, if thry helped and supported ben and were there for him more than they were in canon. Again thanks for writing and aharing this beautiful piece of work. :)
Oh, almost forgot...your erote that ben rolled onto his back but i think you meant onto hi belly because lourdes wouldn't have been able to look at the spikes and hal wouldn't have been able to touch ben's shoulder if he laid on his back...otherwise it was perfect! ;)
FreckledWriter chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I liked it!
5-STAR chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Great story loved big bro Hal
lederra chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
It wasn't bad.
shadowwolf547 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
A well nice touching scene of Ben and Hal at the end there. And I wouldn't find it hard to believe if Lourdes actually did dumped half a bottle of rubbing alcohol into his wound on purpose in the show. Pope's a real jerk.

Awesome short story M8
SouthernSweetheart'02 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was really good! You are a really great writer. I hope you add more to this (:
Heracratzarism chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This story was really good! I love Hal and Ben's relationship in the show. They're always butting heads, but they have the other's back when it really counts. Thanks for writing this!
Lulu Loliipop chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is great (: seriously, it's fantastic. I were waiting to read something like this. I'm glad it's yours, you have a great potential :3

Write mooore please! I'll be waiting (of course, more Hal/Lourdes, because I loooove that ship, they are so cute)

P.D: Sorry for my bad english :S I'm spanish and I'm in process to learn it yet.