Reviews for Crash
LillyHalliwell chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
Yay! They FINALLY got together!
Gamersgoddess chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Love this story!
TML9115 chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
This is awesome! Very well written...
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Hi jus readed all 9chs it was mind blowing. U so rite we don't get 2 dis between dem. Just giving into their feels. I jus love haven. Email me wen u finished ur next . My name is Sammy I'm from south africa.
nertooold54 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
I did enjoy it. And the ending is perfect. Things aren't rushed, they are very plausible, and she will probably have to make the first move.
STforRK chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Perfect ending to a well written lovely story.
MagPie003 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Lovely ending!
Eienvine chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Ha ha, yes it is about time. And of course Duke would bring some young hot date. Bless his heart. Great chapter!
MagPie003 chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I liked the conversation in this chapter. Funny and sweet.
STforRK chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Duke is doing his best to intimidate Nathan but Nathan is standing his ground and holding on to his own.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Nothing like a territorial man, sometimes it is very cute. Nathan is veeeerrrry cute:-)
STforRK chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Enjoying how this story is progressing. Nathan is observing Audrey setting up a double date with Duke then realizes the implications and relaxes. Audrey is still feeling a little awkard but is not completely terrified of her new living arrangement and relationship.
Eienvine chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Totally loving this. Nathan is so adorbs. And I'm glad you're not doing this is TV show time, because I don't want to wait a whole season for them to hook up. :)
MagPie003 chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I like that she is showing her typical stubbornness and that he finds it to be reassuring to the point where he finally got some solid sleep. Not rushing to pick up where they left off in the dream world is very in character. :-)
nertooold54 chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Well if the house is barren of food and she'll be there for several days, maybe they need to go shopping :-) Duke is coming over! That will be fun.