Reviews for The Blanket Scenario
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/19
"In the silence of fhe white snow we found paradise". Now that is romantic! That gave me butterflies...it was so sweet. There is no greater couple than arnold and helga! Great story..i loved it! :)
redhairdream chapter 1 . 3/11
This is very cute:)
gardenOFeden777 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
OMG GOM MOG GMO! love this SOOO MUCH!
seddieluv4ever chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aww! This was ADORABLE! You should make an epilouge! I loved it so much!
FullofHeart12 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
awwwwwww
Lebel27 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
NICE! Love your drawings and now love your story. Quite an opportunity for both to get soooo close. Really love the one-shot.
LycoRogue chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
XD So much hearts!

Needs a touch of polish here and there, but it made my heart race and my face twist in that "cat that ate the canary" grin... so... win! n_n
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
love this story soo cute:)
4everamore143 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
.YOU!

This has got to be one of the best H&A stories I've read! Very true to character and how everything unfolded was so romantic. The comedy at the end nailed it! You've got yourself a new fan, my friend! Keep up the great work!
Myriamj chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great.
I love the Arnold's way, about to look the bright side everythings. Even be captured for their partners, hehehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh my gosh! Very good and funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
So cute! I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes! Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
ry/uk blanket scenario. arnold and helga is also my fave. thanks for making this fic.

justcomment
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
ooohhhh... i have read some blanket scenario before, with my fave character, and im about to read this one.. arnold and helga is my favorite too.

okay done reading! i love it!
MissLulu415 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Exceptionally well written! You really grasped Helga's personality in her dialogue :) I enjoyed it and am very impressed.