Reviews for Justice
lonelybelovid chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
UPDATE please I'm sincerely begging the suspense is killing me
nataliedejayy chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
I would never think of Drew & Eli together but you made it seem so right & cute. Ufff. /.\ Update soon please.
76southgirl chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter! I would really love to see a Dreli wedding. I doubt that Eli would say no. Please update soon:)
TanyaEclare chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! It's been almost a week D: I reread this like twice because its so so good and I NEED the next chapter!
Miles per Prower chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Wow! Just wow! I love Dreli and this story is possibly one of the best narratives for the pairing. I'm really sorry that Adam's death had to be a plot point, but I think you made that work really well. Plus, on a more fanboy note I'm glad you made Cam another victim as I can't picture him as that callous. In regards to spelling and grammar, I didn't notice any glaring errors so well done. I think the quote is Eli's. If I'm right can I ask for a Jake x Eli fic. No specific plot. I'd just like to see what you'd come up with. Great writing. Please continue!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
LOL omg for the first time since I started reading Fanfiction im actually happy that theirs no smutt in this story cuz that would be to much! But I fell in love with this story 3
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Omfg! I can't stop reading this! O_O I will never look at Eli & Drew the same again! Its so awkward & funny & sweet!
YeahItsAsyaaa chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Omfg. This chapter. So much. Where do I even begin?! OH: Drew's penis. Okay so, I died xD Like seriously. Cocky little bastard...Lol. The small hugging thing right before they got Cam and Dallas, was so cute. I'm a sucker for fluffy stuff. And holy crap, when i imagined the warehouse thing in my head, I didn't think it would go half as bad as it did. Drew was p-i-s-s-e-d. Poor Cam, being blackmailed like that. Fucking cray. Dallas is an asshole and I cringed when he spit on Drew. I can't stand people who do that shit. Disgusting! Like, did he really think - bound and at the mercy of those two - that he was in any position to do something so LOW to someone holding him hostage?! Idiot. I'd be begging for forgiveness...When Drew almost killed Dallas, I read those last few lines so fast. I seriously thought he'd die for a second. Then he put the gun to his head ._. Geez. KindawishDallasdiedbecausehe sadisgustingpieceofshit. But still. This chapter was definitely my fave! :D
Azazel Lockhart chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Omg please update this piece of gold. I love and need it. Update it or else my monkeys will steal your bananaz... All of them.

Love Azazel
YeahItsAsyaaa chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Ugh, chapter 7 is going to hurt me, I know it Dx I want it but I really don't. Geez
lonelybelovid chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I loved this new chapter this is so sweet.. keep it up
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
To amazingly awesome and cute for words it's genious and original it's perfect I love it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
This is so flipping genius. I can't wait for the next chapter!
TheBraden chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
So, I like Dreli. It's pretty cute, heh. Awful thing that happened to Adam! And the fact that Audra put Grace on the tomb, fuuuuck. & Yeah, waiting for that kiss was like waiting for pizza in the oven. That's all.
lonelybelovid chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Its so sad but I love it please please please update soon