Reviews for Crimson Temptation
nonpair fic chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
really glad there's one good one of these nigers out there
Ronwyn The Queen of Darkness chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
ACKS! My feels! That's I'll have to say...
FlannelWarrior chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
I realize this was written two years ago, so I hope you'll forgive the tardiness of this review. Having read through the whole thing in one sitting, I can't help but tell you how much I enjoyed reading this! What you said near the beginning in the author's notes was absolutely correct: friendship is such a key element of the show, and I think you nailed it here. I feel that you really captured the thoughts and actions of the characters, and the unique nature of Finn and Marceline's friendship. This last chapter, especially, where you really play up the pure, contagious "goodness" of Finn I thought was especially well done. In any event, bravo, and thank you for writing it!
Ghost Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I loved this. No words. Just... Wow.
Michael chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
This story, in its entirety, was fantastic. I loved seeing the more primal side to Marceline, rather than her as the "prankster-joker" she most-always plays. It was, however, disappointingly short. But I look forward to reading the sequel.

Again, fantastic work.
shadycheezit chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
One of the best fan fictions I have ever read. Please continue to write!
Lanny-Sama chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Yes, this was very good, and I enjoyed it tremendously! It was a nice story with themes I'd been looking for.
Zoie chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
wow, this is really good. i hate to say it, but i think i like better than the cartoons. i gotta tell ya, you've got an intriguing plot that's pulling me in, and the dialogue/descriptions & characters are spot on. It was really cool of you to show what Marceline is thinking, its hard thing to do with such a deep character that a lot of fans are really passionate about, but you were pretty successful.

i know you make gifs a lot, and i dont want to push creativity, please keep writing!
Hephestus chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Great fic! I like how it highlights the traditionally vampiric side of Marceline's character. Most paint her as a straight chromatavore (I like making up words) and just stick to the 'sipping red motif'.
I also like how you show Marceline's struggle with being friends with what is, basically, a walking pudding-pop to her. Reminds me of how most people would fare in the Candy Kingdom :D
All in all a great fic, I look forward to reading your newer works!

I was led here by your tumblr page, I've been following Marceline's Journal with particular interest. In fact, it even inspired me to write my own fic, my only one for this site so far. please check it out if you feel like humoring a fan!
thisisagoodname chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
I read your Crimson Temptation review a while back and finally decided to review it since that seems to be what people look at first. I really think you handled the topic if an injured Finn nicely. It's really a perfect plot idea and if AT was allowed to have blood then I could very well see this being an episode
Windward chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
This is an awesome story, I for one would love to see more Finn!whumping stories.

However, you could stand to do some more editing to this story. Jake should 'greet' Finn, not 'great' him. Predators hunt 'prey' not 'pray.' (You got that one wrong more than once) and the stuff that churns in your stomach is 'bile' not 'vile'.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Luv it omg omg this story is awesome! Luv it so much!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
My bff needs mental help..
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012