Reviews for Ghost Stories
YukinaBlueRose chapter 32 . 5/10
Clint and Nat could just walk through the walls.
YukinaBlueRose chapter 21 . 5/10
Why isn't Danny (or duplicate Danny) trying to explain that Daugurs are Zombies, and that Zombies and Ghosts are two VERY different things? ? ? ? O.o
YukinaBlueRose chapter 15 . 5/10
Danny can go Intangible and Invisible while in his human form.
YukinaBlueRose chapter 10 . 5/10
... Tony STOLE the Fenton's PATENTED Portal design? (and is trying to pass it off as his? ? ? ?) He could have, and would have, just PAID them to allow him to use their design. Tony at least 'TRIES' to keep the things he does as close to legal as possible. You had him skip over all the legal options, and go straight to being a common, no good, thief. (and Tony hates being a common anything.)
YukinaBlueRose chapter 5 . 5/10
Technically, even though Danny was wrong about them being ghosts, he still had a right to attack them, since as far as he knew, they were in his home without permission. (Illegally.) As far as Danny knew, they were trespassers. Which, in Tony's case, is correct.
NO DANNY THATS BRUCE BANNER NOT A GHOST NO
Minty220 chapter 33 . 2/5
Wow, your writing is so entertaining. I just smile ear to ear with every brilliant plot point. I hope to read more of your work.
katyrcompton chapter 33 . 12/3/2019
thank you so much for keeping the story going. I've had so much fun reading it and look forward to seeing where you take it!
TTGG03 chapter 33 . 8/12/2019
Please don't let this be dead, this is a really good story.
Jabberdom chapter 33 . 7/6/2019
digging the story must see vlad and Loki get curb stomped!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/14/2019
MASSIVE PLOTHOLE!
Djberneman chapter 33 . 5/14/2019
This story is amazing. When will you next update it?
Phoenix-Inferno18 chapter 33 . 1/19/2019
I can’t believe I hadn’t found this story before now. It is amazing! I am so glad you decided to continue it and look forward to any updates
write-notright chapter 33 . 1/17/2019
I’m so happy you came back to this! Hopefully you’ll come back again, too
Guest chapter 33 . 12/6/2018
Hola! Mi ingles no es bueno pero espero el google traductor pueda pasar mi comentario me encanto esta historia. Espero la continues pronto.
Un saludo desde Mexico.