Reviews for Ghost Stories
Ghost500098 chapter 32 . 10/29
I really hate shield. they have never been good people. sure they may seem like they are on the good guys side but that's because have this delusion that they are always in the right and they can take whatever they want, even if it's people.
Ghost500098 chapter 24 . 10/29
these avengers aren't worth the ground beneath their feet. they all act so close minded and arrogant
Ghost500098 chapter 15 . 10/29
I fuckin hate this story already. goddammit I hate Tony. he deserves to be hit in the head many times
Ghost500098 chapter 1 . 10/29
Tony better get way more punishment then that cause that is pathetic
fadumo2468 chapter 33 . 7/30
The writing is so goood, kinda sad that you probs won’t pick this back up given it’s been what? 6 years? But yeah, thank you for creating this amazing story! I enjoyed it even if it ended on a cliffhanger!
QuaZorKi chapter 33 . 6/16
Yikes, the story ended unfinished? That's kinda cringe bro ngl.
tomthecrafter46 chapter 29 . 2/7
I have thoroughly enjoyed your story up until this point but I find I have to stop reading as this story keeps pushing at one of my pet peeves. There is no catharsis at all. Nothing is resolved. It is a continual downward spiral perpetuated by Tony stark who has gone from arrogant stuck up man who thinks he can do whatever he wants into a full on heartless psychopath with no care or consideration for others. Danny rarely gets a chance to explain himself and when he does he doesn't take it. Shield was always kind of amoral but was kept from full on evil organization by Fury's strict if slightly wonky moral compass. He always had certain limits he wouldn't cross but you have written him as almost a cartoon villain so evil that there is no redemption. And the thing is I would be fine with this all if there was some catharsis. But there is none at all. You cannot continually build the stakes or tension. You need to take small breaks give little breathers and releases throughout the story so that you can continue to build tension. Without those little breaks the story becomes less enjoyable to read and even at times infuriating. Which makes me sad as I love this story and premise. But with the way this is being written it just ends up feeling like the Universe is conspiring to make Danny miserable and that it is okay to do that. Like literally none of the characters aware of Danny's secret are confronting Tony. They are lightly scolding him but aren't actively doing anything about it other than some finger wagging. I know for a fact that Captain America wouldn't stand for most of what he sees happen in this story and Pepper would literally rip Tony to shreds for this. But they all just wave it off, reinforcing that the universe hates Danny and anything is okay as long as it is against him.

Sorry for the overly long rant. It is just I loved how well written this story was otherwise but I just cannot force myself to read it any longer. And that makes me sad.
YukinaBlueRose chapter 32 . 5/10/2020
Clint and Nat could just walk through the walls.
YukinaBlueRose chapter 21 . 5/10/2020
Why isn't Danny (or duplicate Danny) trying to explain that Daugurs are Zombies, and that Zombies and Ghosts are two VERY different things? ? ? ? O.o
YukinaBlueRose chapter 15 . 5/10/2020
Danny can go Intangible and Invisible while in his human form.
YukinaBlueRose chapter 10 . 5/10/2020
... Tony STOLE the Fenton's PATENTED Portal design? (and is trying to pass it off as his? ? ? ?) He could have, and would have, just PAID them to allow him to use their design. Tony at least 'TRIES' to keep the things he does as close to legal as possible. You had him skip over all the legal options, and go straight to being a common, no good, thief. (and Tony hates being a common anything.)
YukinaBlueRose chapter 5 . 5/10/2020
Technically, even though Danny was wrong about them being ghosts, he still had a right to attack them, since as far as he knew, they were in his home without permission. (Illegally.) As far as Danny knew, they were trespassers. Which, in Tony's case, is correct.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2020
NO DANNY THATS BRUCE BANNER NOT A GHOST NO
Minty220 chapter 33 . 2/5/2020
Wow, your writing is so entertaining. I just smile ear to ear with every brilliant plot point. I hope to read more of your work.
katyrcompton chapter 33 . 12/3/2019
thank you so much for keeping the story going. I've had so much fun reading it and look forward to seeing where you take it!
1,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »