Reviews for Ghost Stories
Axcel chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
I highly doubt SHIELD would have such a protocol regarding new creatures and aliens. It practically begs for causing a war. Their protocol would more likely be to bring the creature/alien to an open, private area so he/she/it doesn't feel confined and open dialogue to learn its language. Then, negotiate and communicate with it.
Axcel chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
I'm sure Danny will have something to say about stealing his parents hard work. His parents probably will, too. Since their invention has been well known for a long time and they can explain the science beyond hit whereas Tony and the others cannot... he'd be in deep shit.
Phantomlover257 chapter 33 . 7/18/2015
i really thought this story was awesome and I still do it's okay if you didn't update in a while cause I get it how hard it is to write something like this and it's such an awesome story with great details please update soon though take your time it's really great so Far. I love Danny phantom.
Mango Supreme chapter 33 . 7/15/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

HOLY CRAP this was a little treat to see update
tho its been a while since ive read this bby so i might have to re read

not that im complaining

anywho i look forward to the next chapter!
AwesomeMan327 chapter 33 . 7/14/2015
Glad to see this story back and as good as ever! Though with the long wait I'm a bit confused on what's going on again. I am excited to see a nod to Agents of Shield, which was Agent Hand's only MCU appearance. Will that be the only nod to other series? Or will we be seeing references to Guardians, Daredevil, and/or Spiderman?
A chapter 33 . 7/14/2015
Great story! I hope you can update soon. ️
KuriMaster13 chapter 33 . 7/14/2015
Looks good... I hope Danny ca break free of the mind control, It's not like this is his first time being a forced puppet.
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 33 . 7/13/2015
I totally understand the stress of losing notes in a computer crash, and I have so much appreciation and respect for you, to pick it back up.
The newest updates were lovely, and I especially am excited with Natasha and Clint in the Ghost Zone.
I reread the whole story - I can see some of the edits you made, and you definitely made it more cohesive.
Great job, and I look forward to any future updates!
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 33 . 7/12/2015
Omg ur alive. I was worried there.
Well, glad u updated.
I'll be looking forward to more.
Till then, ciao!
Johnny Spectre chapter 33 . 7/12/2015
ohhhh things just got dicey
Lizgir12 chapter 33 . 7/12/2015
Ahh loved it worth the wait but I must point out marvel agents of shield to you
SailingSky chapter 33 . 7/12/2015
Thanks for continuing the story! This is hands down one of favorites because of the interesting Draugur scheme it took. :) Keep up the good work! And don't beat yourself up too hard, writers block can be a nasty blerch to get rid of!
Pizza Hut chapter 33 . 7/12/2015
OH YES! One of my absolute favorite unfinished fic is getting new chapters! Given, I don't quite remember the story... I guess I'll have the pleasure to reread it.

Great to have you back!
xbox432 chapter 33 . 7/12/2015
Yeah, it's been awhile. I'm gonna have to reread just to remember why Danny's talking about "masters". And I'm got no idea why Coulson said there are records of Danny going back to the Ming Dynasty...

Eh, I'm still looking forward to seeing Thor have to admit to be wrong. I am not at all happy with him in this story.
NoLiFe97 chapter 33 . 7/12/2015