Reviews for Ghost Stories
I Ship Ships chapter 9 . 10/18/2017
Danny "walking shampoo commercial" best line ever
Devious Purrloin chapter 33 . 9/24/2017
Hey, it's not so surprising that this story has gotten so many views. This story's amazing.
Devious Purrloin chapter 19 . 9/24/2017
Tony Stark is thoroughly infuriating.
the-spacey-fangirl chapter 28 . 9/17/2017
I am so hardcore into this but I have to say, if somebody doesn't ceck Tony soon, I will make snakes physically manifest in the shape of myself to do it.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/28/2017
AHWJKGJSHEJFK CLIFFIIEEEE!?
Guest chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
IIIIDENBTITY CROOIIISSISSS
Guest chapter 21 . 8/28/2017
NEVER question a SHIELD agent.

They were hired for a reason.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2017
You sure about that Dan-Dan? Just to let you knw, actins aalllways have consequences.

And I betcha that killing a world wide known billionaire, playboy philanthropist would have consequences.
Major consequences.
aqaws321 chapter 33 . 8/20/2017
i loved this. it was wonderfully, masterfully written. you are very, very good at this. i completely understand if you don't continue, goodness knows i've got stories i never finished. however, if you do continue, i'll be here waiting. best of wishes.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2017
(0-(0-(0-(0-(0-0)-0)-0)-0)-0)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2017
Fudge, I really want to read this because it sounds like an interesting story and it is but the Avengers, especially Tony, just PISS ME OFF! I don't know about Danny but I would be beyond pissed at what Tony has done. Blackmail, stealing the Fenton's blueprint, letting his team try to beat up Danny. I really like the story and it seems really well done, I just hate how Tony is acting. Dang this story is leaving me conflicted. Great work tho, great work.
avidreaded chapter 33 . 7/24/2017
So. Are you ever going to come back to this story.
avidreaded chapter 15 . 7/23/2017
So I feel that it needs to be addressed. The god of the rainbow bridge is actually one of the most powerful Asgardians when he fights on the bridge. I'm talking like second to Odin levels of power. He will always lay a beat down on Thor if the fight is in the bridge. The bridge basically empowers him when he's on it.
HTTYDGuest chapter 29 . 7/11/2017
Whoooooo! Go, Danny!
HTTYDGuest chapter 28 . 7/11/2017
Hey! I got up at 8:37 a.m. the day before yesterday, and it's currently 6:57 a.m. now, and I have not slept AT ALL, and I feel GREAT! (*Starts rambling about random things no one cares about*) My eyelids are screaming at me, but I don't care! I'm pretty sure I sound really HYPER right now, huh? ' Cuz I am! Hey, I wonder if Mom moved the Pop-Tarts from her not-so-secret hiding place? I probably shouldn't be eating any sugar right now, but I want a s'mores Pop-Tart!
1,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »