Reviews for Crossword Puzzles
lunylovegoodlover chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Was NOT expecting the ending. I liked it, though - too many times fanfiction authors ignore the war when writing Jily fluff.
Neomeris chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
A very nice scene between this wonderful four characters, full of love and hope that blooms despite the horrors of the war. The fact that we know how it all ends makes this ficlet bittersweet for me.
I loved it!
shimmeringbubbles chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
aw, this is funny.

it was so good I had to say *appreciate*! love sirius :)
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
MY GOD HARRY IS JUST TOO ADORABLE I CAN'T STAND IT XDDDDDDDDDDD
Marlicat chapter 1 . 7/30/2011

Somber ending. But otherwise very amusing.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
nice story _
AccountKillerPureFlower20 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was so funny. Great job.
veralynn chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Great one shot! I really like the plot and how it was written. And the ending...amazing! Great job! :)
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
A bittersweet story. Very funny in the first part, but I really liked when in a change of pace you remind us all that they were in a war. I really liked it - James and Sirius were really funny!
Musafreen chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I love this. The humor. The Dumbledore appearnce. Baby Harry, the LJ. Sirius, crosswords and the excerpt at the top. Not to mention the end, which came as a very well done mood whiplash.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Very nicely done! I was searching round for an everyday sort of story, and I'm glad I stumbled upon this one. :) This was exactly what I was looking for. Very few spelling corrections too, which is always amazing, so it makes for a distraction-free read.
Chelle-Marie Mcgonagle chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
wow that story inspired me and halfway through it i had to go do a few crosswords... lol
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was a great little scene.
The Comment chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aww, how sweet! I love freindship fics like these. :)

-:)
Zia Montrose chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Ah, look at where a quick check of your lj profile landed me! This is a lovely story and it appears you have many more that I'd enjoy reading. Alas, just the one for tonight.

I love how natural their conversation and banter feels without being inane or stupid. Lily in particular acts just as I'd imagine around the boys-fondly but cheeky. The way you segued from normal life around the kitchen table to Dumbledore's tragic announcement felt totally realistic. And as someone who enjoys crossword puzzles, the clues were actually clever and funny. Fun to see baby Harry in there too!