Reviews for Crossword Puzzles
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Funny and light-hearted, until the end. The end was much darker than I expected. But it was very good. I like this one shot, especially as the dialogue was very realistic.
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Ahh it was so sweet. I loved little Harry :) Sirius and James were funny. It was brilliant. I loved how you used the quote from PoA :)
Mih Black chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
really cute!
RainbowCrystal chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Great story! A perfect mixture of darkness and humour... good job :)
RoseRoseRose chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Iwas looking at the really old stories and really love yours...

Rose
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
liked this very much. it's after 2:30 am, so I'm sorry for not being able to think of more to say.
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aw, I loved Baby Harry. I really liked this fict. Not many are about simple things like crossword puzzles.
OutcastOnTheCountOfInsanity chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
that was cute...is their a sequel?
quik-wit chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
that was really good, i love the quote at the begging i was wondering if that would be in the later books but it never was...
Sonzai Taz chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Nice fic.
fee-kh chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Oh, another bittersweet one. Such a little slice of home, and we all know how it ends. Did you really get all that from the one quote in Azbakan? Good work.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Very sweet.
chrisspiration chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
aw

i liked this story

it was really cute...i LOVE baby harry! HES ADORABLE!

hehehe

love

,ALe
Goldem Leaf chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Very funny! I loved it. It was an excellent oneshot. I imagine it really happened like that. It captivated the feeling of that period of time very good. The end is very realistic ithink. They were at war so one moment you could play games and the then suddenly be confronted with the reality of death because the war.
a simple kind of lovely chapter 1 . 11/3/2006