Reviews for The Mysterious Ring
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 8 . 3/8
When are u going to add more chapters! This story is so damn good! It has been a lot of time since your last update... so i hope this story has at least thnk u for this story!
Madgormley chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Excellent story i would like to see more
Cleo jones chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Love your story but your kinda torcaring seino and his " beloved" to much but it's good this way but I hate bane! but love your story keep up the good work love the familar of zero awesome show and you just made it a little bit better love your work bye
darkfrodo chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
I hope you update soon. Great story!
Liightii chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
It's okay! But shouldn't the exams passed already? Sorry, but I don't really have any idea about how long these take, though I guess it must be pretty big exam if it's taken awhile(noticed the difference btw the publish date and the update date, 5 months, so the test must be taking a lot of your time away, bummer...). But anyway the story is awesome!
Happy Kid chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
OMG! I loved this! :D can you please make another chappie quicker! ;_; You can do it! but good job for the others :3 lol!
StarRainer101 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Thank you for making this story, hope you make more chapters faster, even if there aren't much reveiws for stories around, please try your best, I know there are lots of things to do in life(school, work, etc.) and so also good luck with the stories too!
StarRainer101 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
oh wait...the reveiw for this chapter was accidentally put for the next chapter after this! sorry X_X
StarRainer101 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I loved this chapter! And I loved how you put so much metaphors and similes in it, it makes it sound more lively yet imaginative. And I really liked how this chapter was so clearly told out that I can easily understand it.
StarRainer101 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
You know, this story brings out every bodies feelings and perspectives as if it's the actual story(sorry if I'm not being so clear with my words), I mean each of the characters, Luoise, Saito, etc. Even if their are some tiny improvements(like the part of Luoise having other boys loving her, which is fair since Saito had a bunch already...while Luoise was left alone being criticized of having a flat chest), they were good, but well anyway, each of those character's feelings and perspectives(example: When Luoise became extremely angry and violent at the sight of Saito with another girl) were accurate enough to fit the actual story of Familiar of Zero.
StarRainer101 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Lol! I like the storie's creativity, keep up the good work!
StarRainer101 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
It's very touching with the part of when Saito tells his feelings about Luoise(makes up for most the things he'd done with other girls lol) and so thanks for being devoted to being a fan of Saito and Luoise together! I hope this will help with motivation on your stories for Saito and Luoise! : )
BlackNinja chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
So many interesting things are happenin right my mind is blown
Cant wait for the next chapter i loved it :)
BlackNinja chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
Really Sweet Chapter :) Nice work. Update Soon
Tasha Xu chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Your story was the first one I loved! Your slow updates are disappointing me...
But GREAT JOB! Add more friendship and humor between Julio and Saito please!