Reviews for In Her Shoes
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 4/27
okay. This was really fun and original!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
OMG i loved it! idk if you're still into victorious but if you are you should totally write another story. I know I'm super late with this one but i just really really liked it ;)
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Great!
Beautiful Starry Eyes chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Fantastic story. Loved it to bits. You are an amazing writer.
metal rider chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love the fact that Jade wants him back but is doing the exact same thing that lead to the fight where she dumped him
Suzy chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This should be a Victorious episode or something because it was brilliant! You're an awesome writer!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hahah loved it- especially the end and how Beck knew that Heather Fox wasn't Jade!
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is so awesome! They should do a Victorious episode of this or something. XD You're an amazing writer. :)
Darksanin275 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This story is awesome ! They should do a 'Victorious' episode of this !
floridakil0s chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow. So many thoughts. First of all, you're an incredible writer. I love your style, and the way you portrayed the scenery was so real! Second, I was kind of confused as to a few things, like how Jade knows Heather and why the switch goes down in the first place. All in all, though, I had a blast reading this. You totally kept me hooked 'til the end! :)
MaryLeboneFirst chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is so funny story. I love it.
mochafrap chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was a lot of fun to read!
TheBansheeQueen chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Lol I loved this so much Khay. I was about as shocked as Tori, Andre and Beck with the entire beginning with Jade (aka Heather) being all nice and such to everyone. I was like 'This is so good, but so confusing, but so funny' especially when she made the comment to Tori about her shoes and then made the teacher leave because she thought she was up to something. Loved the ending, you always have a way of catching me by surprise :)
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is going straight to my favorites, if only for that bit about his sloppy sleeves and greasy hair.

That aside, I like how you built up the big reveal towards the end - from the un-Jade-like details such as the high heels and the tone of voice, to the Heather Fox details such as the white dress and the folded piece of paper. Beck's solution to finding out whether or not she was really Jade was a stroke of genius. I've always loved it when Beck and Jade kissed. Their kisses are not only intense, but they also seem to have to constitute a moment. In Freak the Freak Out, for one, even before Jade reached for Beck, he was already leaning into her, as if he already knew she was going for a kiss. In Cat's New Boyfriend, for another, after Jade announced that she was bored, and Beck apologized for her, we see them making out by the lockers. I don't know if this was intentional on Dan's part, but in our eyes, Beck and Jade don't just kiss - they have a moment where everything else disappears, and it's just the two of them on our screens.

All in all, if their kisses are as intense - as powerful - as they seem to be, then surely, Beck would be able to figure out if it was really Jade he was kissing.

Much as I love (and have convinced myself) that Beck knows Jade all too well, I found the construction of this sentence confusing: "But you not once did you ran your hand through your hair, sigh when frustrated, or hold yourself perfectly still when wearing something uncomfortable, which your heels probably are." Did you mean "but not once did you run your hand...", with the part with "hold yourself perfectly still" being another sentence (or connected by a different conjunction)?

In any case, I understood what you meant, and really, it's not much of a big deal compared to the mention of the sleeves and the hair, and of course, the narrative.

Very nice work.
A Rose With Many Thorns chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
AWESOME! You write really well. Loved it.