Reviews for In Her Shoes
Karkoolka chapter 1 . 1/29
Love it ;)
I got logged out chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
(Continuing my "name") of my account and I didn't feel like logging back in because I thought a ridiculously long name was faster.
~•~
My English teacher was going to make us read the Prince and the Pauper, but she ran out of time in the year. Pretty much, I liked the concept and I really liked this story.
Professor Hooper chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
okay. This was really fun and original!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
OMG i loved it! idk if you're still into victorious but if you are you should totally write another story. I know I'm super late with this one but i just really really liked it ;)
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Great!
Beautiful Starry Eyes chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Fantastic story. Loved it to bits. You are an amazing writer.
metal rider chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love the fact that Jade wants him back but is doing the exact same thing that lead to the fight where she dumped him
Suzy chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This should be a Victorious episode or something because it was brilliant! You're an awesome writer!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hahah loved it- especially the end and how Beck knew that Heather Fox wasn't Jade!
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is so awesome! They should do a Victorious episode of this or something. XD You're an amazing writer. :)
Darksanin275 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This story is awesome ! They should do a 'Victorious' episode of this !
floridakil0s chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow. So many thoughts. First of all, you're an incredible writer. I love your style, and the way you portrayed the scenery was so real! Second, I was kind of confused as to a few things, like how Jade knows Heather and why the switch goes down in the first place. All in all, though, I had a blast reading this. You totally kept me hooked 'til the end! :)
MaryLeboneFirst chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is so funny story. I love it.
mochafrap chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was a lot of fun to read!
TheBansheeQueen chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Lol I loved this so much Khay. I was about as shocked as Tori, Andre and Beck with the entire beginning with Jade (aka Heather) being all nice and such to everyone. I was like 'This is so good, but so confusing, but so funny' especially when she made the comment to Tori about her shoes and then made the teacher leave because she thought she was up to something. Loved the ending, you always have a way of catching me by surprise :)