Reviews for Anticipating Amends
Melissa Brooks chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I absolutely love all of the details that have gone into this story. I'm looking forward to Todd finding Marty and his younger self now that he was sent back into the past.
angelsinstead chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Ohhh man, I love this. I do hope Todd can stop all three. I can't wait to find out how he does it! I loved how he sent the messages with his mind. They were so endearing. I'm really looking forward to the point where Marty enters the story. Please give us more very soon. :-)
angelsinstead chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Wonderful chapter. I can really feel Todd's turmoil. I love the use of Alice in this story and how she ties to Todd's and Powell's past. I'm looking forward to the meet up of Todd and Marty. Please keep going. :)
Melissa chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter. I love all the details that unfold as Todd learns that he has gone back into time.
Melissa chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I loved the update. The details of all the questions by the nurse was spot on. I loved how you worked Alice in there at the end. Please update soon.
angelsinstead chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Your story is very intriguing. Is Alice the same nurse Todd dated briefly who Marty discouraged from seeing Todd during the time-frame of the "hospital rapist"? Why doesn't Beth seem to know Marty? I am wondering what Todd's neurologist will say... and why Beth keeps calling him Mr. Lawrence? Maybe when he went back in time, he changed history and everything in the present is skewed? So many questions. Please update when you can. I am looking forward to more. :-)
angelsinstead chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
This is a wonderful chapter. I could feel Todd's panic as he tried to wake up and move his limbs but he couldn't. I wonder what he's going to encounter now that he's waking up. The voice that talks and sings to Todd is awesome in this story. Please keep going. I am anxious to see what happens next. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
I love this chapter. I was so intrigued by Todd's conversation with himself and I wonder how much time has passed and why they think he is Walker Lawrence.
angelsinstead chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ohhh my goodness, this is excellent so far! I love all the detail. I haven't read Stephen King's novel 11/22/63, but Todd, Marty, and Stephen King I really like the combination you got going here. I am looking forward to Todd getting the opportunity to go back into the past and "right his wrongs." I have a similar premise for a story in my head. I am sure it will turn out much differently than yours, but I do hope to start it soon.

I really liked it when Todd kept hearing the little voice in his head talking to him... reminding him of all the horrible things he did to taunt Marty and make her suffer. In the end, he made himself suffer just as much; now it's haunting him. Your story is wonderful and I cannot wait to read more. I was very excited to see that you had written this! :-)
Melissa Brooks chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I really like the concept of this story so far. I love that Todd's conscious is annoying him and I'm looking forward to reading more.