Reviews for Incendium
Brytte Mystere chapter 3 . 4/3
Oh my, XD poor Korra! Such a tempting sight is General Iroh, shirtless!
YourFace chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Stop being a b!tch and update, jk, I really love this story, mmmmmmm Iroh.
Ashley9977 chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
This is amazing! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue it!
Deadpool-girl chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Lol, poor Korra. Anyways, please update soon. I can't wait to read more
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
For Kami's sake UPDATE!
WhisperedSilvers chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
bUT YOU MUST CONTINUE
R3b3lWolf chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Please please please continue it's just beautiful I'll adopt it if you lost inspiration :3
More chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Where are the other chapters ?!
Scarlet Aigrette chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Sooo...obviously its been a long time but this story left on such a cliff-hanger, please start it up again! I love the Iroh/Korra pairing and so few of the story out there are good and less actually update. I would love to read what you have next!
MikkiLuu chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Really? Leave us off with Iroh shirtless and you haven't updated in more than a year and a half. . . YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! I really like this story and there aren't that many Korroh stories (especially M rated). PLEEEEEEEEASE update soon (I hope you'll actually see this). I / We reeeeeeeally need the next chapter and more of sexy Iroh's shirtless fake Agni Kai. I would end doing all the hot squats, I may do them myself because I know I would lose and I need to study and I can't concentrate now. I hope you're happy! Please update soon 3
WAANG chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Super incredible story! I love it! Wow I'mm awestruck by the plot and the relationship that's starting to develop between Korra and Iroh. Update pleaseee! (: By the way, you're such a good writer.
Rin chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Sweet mother of all things, this is by far,the best korroh evah!:D i'm new to this ship since i'm more of makorra but i'm always open to other ships and wow,this totally got me addicted to pair w i'm sad it hasn't been updated for so long..i really hope you continue :"D
Thornado chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Ooooo!
Thornado chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh wow. Great start. Can't wait for them to meet.
TempduLoupe chapter 3 . 9/1/2013