Reviews for Maybe Sunshine, Mostly Rain
gregories chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This the saddest, purest take on the destroy ending I've read so far. It's been months and this ripped the scab right off the old wounds again. But I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing it.
LogicalPremise chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
This, now this is angst. More. Please. If you want concrete feedback, the glaring problem with your story is there aren't MOAR CHAPTERS.
sherryE chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Great story I hope there will be more
axely chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
goddammit, I still cry everytime I read this chapter...R.I.P. EDI...
SinnSly chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Great fic!

Gahh I wish there were more great fics like yours lately.
MiizBHavvin chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Can't believe I missed this fic! Excellent job so far. Pleaseeee do continue :)
love of pie chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
This is so good. Why are you such a good writer. Gah.
Hannah
Ps, I still can't get over your new name. It's so perfs. MeridaHairSexual.
Theodur chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Well I don't know about romance not being your forte, but angst most certainly IS! This was several shades of awesomely depressing with just a tiny bit of hope weaved in. Perfectly suffering Liara, just as I love her most. :)

Can we have some more of this, puhlease?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Hello,
You may not think that you write romances well but I thought it was great. I like the beginning of this story and I hope you continue it!
EagleWolf05 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Great story I almost missed it if I hadn't been looking up stories about poker games I wouldnt have found it but great story can't wait for the next chapter
Reyes08 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is fantastic. The last message from Shepard was perfect, but what got to me was the thoughts on EDI. I love how Ash, of all people, grew to feel about her, feeling she was "human." You showed how much Ash had changed; the Ash from the first game would have never felt that way about EDI.

And Joker... he was never my favorite character, annoyed me a bit to be honest, but you made me really feel for him in that moment. I can just imagine EDI sending him different songs to describe what she's feeling. Something like that would have been great to see in the game.

Wonderful work you have here.
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow interesting story! N edi sounds really cool, n too sad she didn't get to live, great job
Cstaf chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Thank you for writing this, really well written. Poor Joker, i really love how you write about Joker's angst from Chakwas perspective. Hopefully you will continue on this story and Shepard will meet her daughter and Joker can somehow get EDI back.

If it weren't for all you writers here on i would probably be in a constant state of depression due to a lackluster ending of Bioware! Keep up the good work, your on alert! :)