Reviews for Playing House
Alphawolf69 chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Very sweet and well-written story -thoroughly enjoyed HG's amazement over supermarkets and the unexpected things Leena apparently takes care of. Thanks for writing.
glastail24 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
What a sweet and well-written story. I was enamored with the way you depicted H.G. as a mother-with soft, whimsical touches, but a care for her imperfections. The transition between the tension between H.G. and Myka was also subtle, and awesome, and I love the way their relationship blossomed-though I do feel a tad guilty Leena's dialogue should never be heard by them (I should very much like to know where she went). _ Please continue writing more stories in the future!
curiositycollection chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
I love this idea of her writing personalized messages on their paper lunch bags! I really like this Helena, hard at work on all her many new projects. Well done :)
curiositycollection chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I love their shopping trip to the grocery store! And we know, if she had to, Helena could figure out how to make Claudia's "personal cakes" from scratch :)
curiositycollection chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I really like this scenario for Helena's probation and transition to rejoining the team. (If only the show writers had sent Leena on a long vacation in season 4!)
ShripGurl chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
THIS!
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
That was AWESOME
pot-o-crazy chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
This is really cute! I loved it, especially HG being adorable with the lunches.
I also love that show just how important Leena is to them all. Even though they notice it a little less, they can't cope without her.
HG was so adorable in this though, you wrote her really well.
I love Myka and HG and this story was brilliant. Great job!
tm200 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
i forgot to login before posting my review so it went anon it think - sorry!

I loved that the last bag was blank! Perfect! And Helena with the teddy. So cute!
Really loved this. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
I love that the last bag was blank! Perfect. And the teddy bear! So cute.
Really loved this.
Akaseru chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
I swooned and felt rainbows burst around my head.
Abilenadyke chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
This was a wonderfully written story. I enjoyed reading.
Xenite chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
This is such a wonderful chapter! it's so fitting that Helena could (only) truly express her feelings through pen and paper. Glad they're moving forward!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Awwww! Full of emotions and fluff and awwwwwwwwwwww! Very nice story! :D
gaby2angel chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Why am i only now reading this why ow why ! And too sweet H.G writing in Myka her lunch bags aaaaw update!