Reviews for A Wolf in Mortal Clothing
Booker10 chapter 1 . 3/20
Love it!:D is there going to be more?:)
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 1/22
You know. This. This story right here. Is Brilliant. it handles the mythology of Norse with the idea of the movie. I would love to see this continued and see what you have in mind for the rest of Loki's children. it's amazing to me how you've managed to make everything tie in so well and so completely. Sure it's got Barton and Coulson slash in it, which I usually stay far far away from, but in this setting I suppose it's... alright... since it's only a brief mention and it's not really the focus of the story anyway. Thank you so much for writing this! it has been an inspiration to me, that yes you can combine different mythologies and cannon together into something amazing. The detail is spot on and the characters are so in character is seems as though it was written pausing the movie every few minutes to make sure everything was perfect. Well done.
Amber chapter 1 . 1/15
I cannot wait for more in this series cannot wait for the avengers part and will Loki recognize them
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
THIS IS SO PERFECT I CAN'T EVEN-AHDBJSUXHENEHHUME!

You have reduced me to gibberish.
Elianna Eldari chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Don't be done! Noooooo!
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is brilliant! Happy Writing:)
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Wow, this sounds sooo interesting! I'll be reading the rest!
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
this is an amazing story, and I love Darcy and Fury in it. Clint's few appearances are amazing and well, and the distaste of Thor is greatly written
TheDivineDemon chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
The only problem I have is that you made Loki the threes mother, or atleast i think you did. Besides my usual distaste for Mpreg there is the fact he only gave Birth to Sleipnir.

But that's just a side not to an otherwise entertaining fic.
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh my god ! Is there a sequel ? I need an Avenger sequel !
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is an interesting take on the movie. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Loved it
whitetigerwolf chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Interesting. I don't normally read M/M slash pairings, but the idea of Fenris!Phil intrigued me and the pairing aspect was small enough that it didn't prevent me from continueing on.

Good story.