Reviews for Enemy's Enemy
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
good work. Love your stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I absolutely love your stories... and Power Rangers of course! I started reading The Way of the Samurai and i got hooked on your fanfictions... So in summary, YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!
ClassicTVfan chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Oh, man...must read the next story.
ClassicTVfan chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Dekker is starting to remember..hmmm..must read more!
ClassicTVfan chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Great chapter!
ClassicTVfan chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Happy that they are finally out.
ClassicTVfan chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I understand Emily is worried about Serena but she shouldn't have ran off like that.
ClassicTVfan chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I wonder what they will do to Serena in the next chapter.
griffin blackwood chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
lmao that was cold
griffin blackwood chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
lol nice one... this was very entertaining to say the least
griffin blackwood chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
good job... a little late :D
Darien Fawkes chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Oh the crafty thing! Dayu told Dekker thruth about Serena and Terran. Of course, only hearing her side, before she offered to help him...now she's worming her way into his life. Without his memories, she can always hope to form new ones with him!

Emily's revenge was hilarious! She really knows her team and how to frustrate them! Kevin in particular, moving everything a couple of inches? And his over-reaction was just as funny! Now I'm wondering if his obssessive need for cleanliness isn't bordering on a psychiatric condition!

Excellent work.
Miss DJ Classy B chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Oh dear Dekker...Awesome story!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Wow. Dayu has a way of manipulating people (or Deker for that matter). Now he's angry because he knows what's really going on.

Yeah, I guess the rangers deserve what punishment from Emily for putting her in the line of danger.

Great work.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Kevin's things out of place...insignificant for most, a torture chamber for Kevin. I am pleased at Emily's ingenuity.

Well, this turned out FAR different than I expected. Dekker jumps to anger, which is expected, but I thought he would at least have a little more anger at Dayu. PLEASE make your next story about this, not like five stories from now. I'm dying to know what happens next.

KLR