Reviews for We Meet Again
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Just saw this crossover. I am hoping you will continue this! It is a very well done story. I love crossovers that stay true to both original series.
KnocturnalxDesire chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I absolutely love this so far.

When Sam said "Christo" to Logan and gained the reaction, "No, sasquatch, she said Logan" I laughed out loud, seriously. Both chapters are amazing. And the little flirtatiousness between Dean and Veronica is hilarious. I can honestly see it happening like that if they had ever met. The brother/sister connection between Sam and Veronica is extremely sweet.

I hope you update! I would hate to see this story die without a proper ending!
FNL-33fan chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Great chapter, can't wait for the next!
nfinneman chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
LOVE this story!
marbear691984 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
LOVE IT MORE PLEASE
Tisha24 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Thanks for posting this story! I am so enjoying the interaction with Dean. Looking forward to reading more.
nfinneman chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
YAY! Love the start of this and can't wait for more... hopefully soon? :)
FNL-33fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Yay! I actually liked this version of the story much better then your first one and I really liked the first version, but this one had more humor and it was more like how I saw the story going. I liked that you added the dinner, and that dream Veronica had about her and Dean was... pretty steamy! I don't know how she's going to be able to deal with seeing him next time. I know I sure wouldn't be able to control my urge to kiss him, but Veronica is tough so it should be easy for her, but not that easy, what fun would that be. :) Can't wait for the next chapter, the way this story is going so far it seems like it'll be a great one!