Reviews for Takato Wong
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
This is a great story and gret chapter. love how you had Takato and Terriermon wrestle and then end up taking the tag team championship and the belts with them when they leave
Dragonsblood informant chapter 8 . 8/20/2005
Oh yeah! I forgot to ask. When you bring back the tamers' digimon it would be great to see Guilmon become Megidramon again, but with Megidramon under just a little more control:o (winks)

I'm just a big fan of that form of Guilmon. Myotismon wouldn't like it.

"That's for sho" -Susie
Dragonsblood informant chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
Hey! Great story, but I noticed you haven't kept to your scheduled update time. You're behind by like one year! Plus, you just updated another story. What's the big idea! Please update "Takato Wong." I am enjoying the story, but it's a real bummer to your readers that it's on hold. I'll be checking back in soon.

Sincerely,

Dragonsblood informant
SerpentTreize chapter 9 . 1/24/2003
Cool. Can't wait for the sequel.
Devidramon chapter 8 . 10/22/2002
Temper temper, Janyuu! And poor Terriermon. Now I *really* feel sorry for him. Promise me he gets to pay Henry back for that later?
Devidramon chapter 7 . 10/22/2002
I want a PS6! And Suzie actually kissed the magazine? The girl isn't normal... but normality's not much fun anyway.

Poor, poor, Terriermon, to be tortured like that. I'll bet he's having Princess Pretty Pants flashbacks. He'll be having nightmares for months at least.

It's just Raw that's spiraling toiletward and not Smackdown, right? Smackdown's okay, right? [Pouts]
Devidramon chapter 6 . 10/22/2002
Man, I love the way this is written. This has got to be my favorite chapter. And Terriermon and Henry's wrestling matches are hilarious.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 8 . 10/21/2002
BlackTerriermon: Uh-oh...Takatomon's in trouble...

Only if Rika finds out, which I hope she doesn't. Keep up the good work on this story! RUKATO/LEEJURI ITSUMADEMO!

BlackTerriermon: And, don't forget to Moumantai!
SerpentTreize chapter 8 . 10/21/2002
WOOT! Takato's finally on his date with Asaji. Whoa, Rika working in the same cafe where Takato is on a date with someone that's not her can't be good. Just hope Henry and the others can keep Rika from catching Takato with another girl. Hmm...sounds like the Crazers are working for a Digimon, but I wonder who it is. The person that their trying to go after must be Henry, since it sounds like it must be him. Nice chapter, dude.
SerpentTreize chapter 7 . 9/26/2002
Woohoo! Finally you updated. I wonder who would kidnap Yamaki? Well, I hope they find him, so they can get the Tamers Digimon to the Tamers soon. I can't wait for Takato to get to his date with Ms. Asaji, 'cause I wanna see how that turns out. The PS6 huh? Um...shouldn't it be the PS3 or 4 cause the PS2 only came out about 2 years ago. But hey, this is your fic, so I guess you can do what you want. I like the thing about the magazines, that sounded cool. I hope magazines, books, and any reading material gets to be like that in the future. I really liked Jarvis's character this chapter, he seemed to be a bit of a joker in this one.

“Casual smasual, Taka. Play it safe, unlike me. Go for the tux, have yourselves a little din din, and maybe Nami’ll like a piece of your salami-OW! Hey, what the!” - Jarvis

That was a really funny for him to say that to Takato. And Locking Terriermon in that day care center with all those kids was pure evil.

“Like revisiting my childhood a hundred times an hour. GASP, GASP! They’re killing me, Jarvis, all of them want to hug me every single hour. Please, please, PLEASE pull me out! I can’t take it any more!" -Terriermon

“Your request has been...denied.” - Jarvis

Evil, but absolutely hilarious. You gotta love it, when Terriermon is tortured. Well, I really liked this chapter and keep up the good work.
Devidramon chapter 5 . 8/21/2002
You... you’re *alive!* And Takato and Ms. Asaji? That’s got to be a first. I wonder how much older than him she is.

I wonder if there’s any fanboyishness involved: Takato’s a Digimon fan, a lot of people think Kari’s hot, and so here’s a woman whose face is a 60% match for Kari’s and voice is a 90% match.

And what happened to the DigiWWF? Katch and whatshisname?

Are the other Tamers going to show up? I’d like to see Rika, maybe Ai and Mako, and even if she’s not Takato’s love interest, Jeri’s still a must. She’s just too cool. Pretty please with a Cherrymon on top? And if she does show, she’s just gotta have the sock puppet, it’s her trademark.
Java86 chapter 6 . 8/21/2002
back again with the stylistic differences...

Mainly, I think Calumon is slightly out of character. He doesn't sound like he should. His vocabulary doesn't sound quite right. Yes, the story does take several years later but I still think he wouldn't of changed very much. Just thought you might want to look into.

Terriermon is perfectly in character by the way.

One last thing, Did you know that talking about your self in the third person is a sign of insanity? Just thought you should know. :P
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
"After Terriermon saves us...remind me to KILL HIM!"

(laughs) Awesome chapters, this one and the other one. And, color me surprised when I saw that you'd put down that Rika and Takato were dating as well as Jeri and Henry. Keep up the good work, hopefully, Rika will come by in the next chapter to visit her Gogglehead, and let me know when you post up the next chapter! RUKATO/LEEJURI FOREVER!
SerpentTreize chapter 6 . 8/19/2002
LOL, so more wrestling and fighting this chapter. And still gotta love Terriermon's and Henry's antics in this. Hope Takato is able to go on his date. Update soon man.
SerpentTreize chapter 5 . 8/17/2002
Whoops. Since I had to read this story one more time, I guess I missed that part where Takato said he was dating Rika. So I guess I you don't have to answer my question from review earlier. Update soon man.