Reviews for Perturbation
RD chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
Please please please tell me you will update again one day! This is a wonderful story! Love the style of writing, and your characterisations of all the 7!

A great read so far, hope you decide to update!

finabin chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
A really cool and intriguing story. Please let us know when the next chapter would be available.
JudyL068 chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
What a delightful story! I think you are doing a wonderful job portraying Ezra and why he would stutter. I do hope to see more of this story very soon!
thorsfriend chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Great Chapter can't wait to see when Ezra and Chris get to talk.
BM originally chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I'm very glad to see a new chapter for this! I am enjoying the story very much! (and really, Ezra-it really is better to just get the worst over with first; none of the others will seem nearly as difficult!)

looking forward to seeing how the time spent with Chris goes!
lunaz chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Enjoyed Vin's explanation to Ezra and you wrote Ezra's reaction to it very well.
tellygirl chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Poor Ezra is so cute when he's unsure, I just want to jump into this fic and give him a cuddle! I'm really looking forward to his talk with Chris :o)
MissDoctorDonna chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Third time is the charm! I've been waiting ages for sever al stories to be updated and now three in a day! I'm so happy.

I love the way Ezra is getting a second chance at life. A chance to discover who he really is without all the flash and glamours. Very enjoyable read, now I'll resume my waiting posture for the next chapter.
jaws chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Would like to see more. :)
v chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I like the story a lot, immensely, tons and tons, beaucoup, enough to get up early to read it. Please keep going. We need some more drama. Off to check out your other stories.
La'ienth chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Poor Ezra! But the others are quite supportive, I think he'll be ok.
Thank you for this chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Enjoyed your update, keep 'em coming!
trecebo chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Congrats on the living part. I know it's important!

Sounds like the guys are working back into a relationship with Ezra. Slow and steady like.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
This is excellent! Thanks for sharing
RJBeal chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I love Ezra stories. I hope you update soon. I love how Ezra knows that four corners is his home even if he forgot everything else. Can't wait to see how he will react when he does remember everything.