Reviews for Finding Happiness
forevergone123 chapter 1 . 4/2
I think its great so far! -
LolzMaster101 chapter 23 . 1/21
Nice chapter and is Vaughn gonna kiss her or is he gonna stop in front of her like really close and then smirk because of her reaction
LolzMaster101 chapter 22 . 1/10
Thx for updating this chapter was amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work :)
LolzMaster101 chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
Thx for updating its been a long wait but a decent chapter. Update soon
Fleas chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
For a second, I thought she took a bath IN the actual TOILET. You're a great writer, I love this story so far 3
Pokka chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
It was so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon? :3
Karisma Jestler chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
Noooooooooooo! Please keep going! I love it!
you-are-the-lucky-1 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
It's really good! I really like the beginning, everyone's thought on Chelsea's beginning is always different, yours is really good! I can never start from the beginning I get lazy and get stuck and have no idea what to do. So far so good. I'm going to have so much fun reading this!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Please update soon! I love it!
Karisma Jestler chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Wow. Well to say What does this have to do with said plot? Anywho B-e-a-u-tiful!
wipe-your-tears chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
hey, sorry I haven't review in awhile I'm just kinda clustered - ha, but isn't everyone?

So anyway great chapters I should say as I've had to read the last fewXD But awrh Vaughn's so cuteXD Licking Chelsea's face and everything! Hehehe

So yeah keep it up!
evergreenlove chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
Hello there! Sorry I didn't get around to reviewing a few days ago - I've been unfortunately very busy with school work (yuck).

Your story is great so far! I am such a sucker for Vaughn and Chelsea, so I was glad to see that the one moment you had between Denny and Chelsea wasn't evolving into a full-blown relationship (though I do love Denny, he can be such a sweetheart)!

A lot of things I planned to point out have actually been smoothed over throughout your thirteen chapters. This story really shows your growth as a writer, which is awesome! The dialogue is a lot cleaner and your descriptions are great at letting the readers experience the story through the characters' other senses. I was a little thrown off a few chapters ago by your POV shifts - I think there were four or five in that one chapter and since each section was pretty short, the transitions were a little choppy and the chapter as a whole felt disjointed. But I haven't see any other chapters like it, the last few have all been smooth and sweet!

Vaughn's nickname for Chelsea is quite adorable; it was also quite cute that he didn't even tease her for falling asleep on him in this chapter. And while I knew he would end up being her savior, it was great having it finally confirmed, haha!

Seriously, keep up the good work!
Sincerely,
evergreenlove
snopuppy250 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
The only mistake i see is at the end when you say she went to the toilet and then took a bath. Because right after you say that she came out of the toilet...she bathed in the toilet!? XD but anyway great story
PurpleSweets13 chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Haha! I always use the "effective method" on my brother and sister too! This chapter was cute but I can't really give you any ideas! I'm suffering from a bit of writers block myself and I'm kinda winging it at the moment! Love this chapter anyway, keep updating!
MissHammy13 chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
School sucks, it drains all your time. Anyway, at least you got a chapter down. I think we should have a Vaughn P.O.V soon to find out what he thought about Chelsea sleeping on his shoulder. (He he!) Anyway, keep writing! ;)