Reviews for Chronicle Let the fun begin
saashi samy chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
very bloody

i like
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Awesome! Please update soon! :D I'm dying for the meeting between matthew and the others!
Auel the Winter chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Violent, dark, menacing. Love it. Your character takes on a more deliberate and conscious approach towards corruption, in contrast with Andrew who simply lost control. It makes for an interesting protagonist and I look forward to seeing where his actions take him. I'll stay tuned.

Keep at it

Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Thats so awesome *gives monkey a banana* monkey really did deserve the banana. :D
Pretty coooooligens though, pretty coooool.
Its coming along really nicely Matt.
See you in school :)
Carolinefdq chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I just found this story & I wanted to say it's really good & the direction it's going in is good.
I really can't wait until the original three & Matt encounter each other. I'm looking forward to that.(:
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Your story's character & the way he's beginning to think reminds me somewhat of the song Titanium by David Guetta feat. Sia. I like your story. It's pretty interesting so far. Update soon if you can. (:
Auel the Winter chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You've successfully set the skeletal foundation for the beginning of the story, which is like the breakfast of fiction; you just can't write a story without it. For the next chapters you work on, I recommend focusing on methods to bring your protagonist to life, give him elements that readers can love or hate and that will have an impact of his decision making skills with his new found powers. As for story, there's little I can say yet, but I look forward to your next chapter. Make sure to think of ways that you can deviate a story from the many other self inserts out there. It really makes all the difference.

Best of luck man
SteampunkPirate chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This really is fantastic, I love the style you write in, it's very engaging and you make your character likable quite quickly. Please carry on, I'm eager to know what happens :D