Reviews for Put Your Records On
Wittyheroine chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I thought this was incredibly cute. I am such a sucker for Steve/Darcy stories so you have fulfilled my need for Steve/Darcy fics for the day. :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awwwwww! You make me feel all mushy inside! This really made my evening!
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
OMG, do you know how hard it is to find good Steve/Darcy? So hard. So very hard. And here you've got a whole series and they're absolutely perfect. I mean, spot on characterization, not just for Steve and Darcy but for the rest of the gang too. This was just lovely. I've been doling them out to myself like special treats all day! Thanks so much for sharing them. :)
JGrondin chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I really like this series. Well written, fun, easy to read. Do you plan on continuing it any further?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Aww...
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I can't believe I missed one of these! I'm so glad I decided to reread this series!
I don't suppose you'd considering doing... more?
Pleeeeeease?
Amanda
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Your Tony is pretty amazing. He's hilariously dickish/kind.

Excellent work as always.
Don't Forget Hope chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aw, their such a great pairing. Everybody was really in character especially Tony! The whole protective dad speech was hiliarious! The date was cute, I hope I can read more from you about this pairing.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
When I read these fics I think I understand why this pairing doesn't have as many people writing for it. I think you blind the other potential writers with your awesome.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing these, you keep the characters true to themselves and write them with wit and heart. I look forward to more from you.:)

-Ellie
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
You've had me grinning like a school girl at this fabulous story!
Pictrixel chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
this was really really good, this is one of my favorite pairings and i really like that you kept them all in character really well like clint and tony :) please write more steve x darcy
lazarus73 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Awwwwwwwww... cute.
TMPaladin chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Very well written! I really like this pairing, their personalities seem to mesh well. Thanks for putting this up.
Melibells chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
OMG! I could hug you! Well, since I physically can't, I shall send virtual ones! *hugshugshugs*

I love this so much, and it seriously put a smile in my face and a laugh in my heart, especially after the shitty weekend I had. So thankyou! The way you write these characters is phenomenal!

I love that Clint has become the default stylist! Lol, its so at odds with his personality that it's adorable!

And THANKYOU for giving us readers the mental image of Steve in just a towel XD

And this:

"You kill people using your minds," Steve said flatly, hoping Clint didn't mean it, although he wouldn't be entirely surprised.

That is SOOOOO The Losers! Heehee, I'm all sorts of gleeful right now! *makes it priority to watch both Captain America and The Losers- for a double shot of C. Evans*

And OMG! HAHAHA! Papa Tony is HILARIOUS! Giving Darcy the 'I know where you live' threat/talk! That was just all kinds of awesome! We need more of Papa Tony! Maybe him giving Steve the 'Talk' haha! Because that would be f*cking hilarious!

Steve and Darcy's date was so sweet and perfect for a second date. I like that it was out of the box and not conventional. It gave them the opportunity to be themselves and not feel like they had to follow a typical protocol.
And I think I would probably blush just like Darcy, if not worse, if Steve winked at me! And the dance at the end was perfection! Steve has found his partner ;) and it was absolutely adorable that Darcy now has a new favorite song :D

Fantastic work, once again, my friend!
I do implore (though I really mean expect, lol) you to write more Steve and Darcy stories! And Avengers stories in general! They are gold!

Stay awesome! And I look forward to future epic word candy!

Seriously, Papa-Tony-gives-Steve-the-'Talk'... That MUST happen! XD

Mel
thecatchisdeadliest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love this pairing, such a sweet story! More please, maybe some making out on the couch and tony catches them?