Reviews for Self Fulfilling Prophecy
Claire chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Excellent, nice characterization
ladytokyo chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Oh this is exciting I was wondering what was going to happen after the first chapter. And you are the only one to point out that if Sherlock did all of those things the John would have known or help. Thank you so much and I can't wait to read more from you so please keep writing.
complexities chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This was perfect. I Believe In Sherlock, but I like that at the end you set things up so that Sally would have to think that - if Sherlock was the "bad guy" - then John would be one too.
swidellypoop chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I've always seen Sally more kindly than she is portrayed here but otherwise the story does what its says on the tin. :)
Mitsuko Soma chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Thumbs up. This is very well written and I really enjoyed reading it. I would be interested to read more of your stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Ooh, like. The bit I would like to point out is within 24 hours of meeting John Watson , sergeant donavon is in fact standing over a body he put there.
The Cabby, just because he killed a serial killer dosen't mean dr Watson is harmless or normal, I like to think of him as a uk dexter.
spinner12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I liked your conclusion that John would have to be bad, too.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love this. It's an new and interesting take on the whole situation. Well done and a fantastic bit of writing.

chironsgirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I think this should be continued! With Donovan exploring Watson's reasoning and finding proof that she was horribly wrong.
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Nicely done, John! Way to own her!