Reviews for Ask Beast Boy
Extreme is a lifestyle chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Goddammit schools
Tis education that brought us here and tis education that tears us away

The bitch
VioletPanda6410 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
There's actually a name called Ayman in the Arabic language, which is probably like something about God or something.

Nice story.'
BTW: will you still accept questions? PLEASE!?
VioletPanda6410 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Nice story! 39 clues? I remember that series? I got bored by Book 8, but yeah! Great story, it's actually realistic!
Glacier chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Personally, as a high school student myself, (who is in another time consuming sport CROSS COUNTRY WOO) I can honestly see going on hiatus during the school year. You're usually just so busy, whether it's class work (unlikely for me, I'm lucky enough to breeze through most classes) or extracurriculars, like swimming, (which seems like a time-consuming sport) or drama. Glad to hear you're getting out on stage more now, I'd do a lot more with the plays and musicals if our drama director would GIVE ME A PART OHMYGIF But that's another story. As for original writing, it's a great place to branch out into. Might I recommend joining something like the RP site I use, Eliteskills? ( .com) there's plenty of original storylines to jump in on, and write for. As for illustrating.. I commend you. I can't draw to save my life, so anyone who can, I think they're really talented. Heck, if you'd really want to, GSaber, you could make the plot I was trying to weave with this into an RP.. as long as I get a link *laughs*
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Bro, I totally get where you're coming from. Congrats on having a life to be excited about!

Really enjoyed your fanfiction, you take all the time you need. Good luck for high school, and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.
Banana Anonon chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Aww. I got excited when I saw you had an 8th chapter. :-) Oh well. Best of luck with high school, and everything else you're doing! Hope the goodbye isn't forever. :-( I loved your writing in this story, but I understand. Moving on and growing up, responsibilities outside the internet, school worries, all of those things... Great job for the past and good luck for the future! Bye.
The Hazard chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Good luck with high school stuff. High school is supposed to be fun, sort of, for some people. Have fun on your hiatus.
Juniper Night chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
As a high-schooler of one year who still feels like a freshman, I can assure you I'm not rolling my eyes. I totally understand - heck, even this summer I wrote perhaps a fifth of what I wrote the summer before High School. And, while that was partially because I have to take an extra online-course for a Scholarship and partially because I accepted a leadership role in a school organization, the principle still applies; there's more to life (or, as the case may be, Academically Induced Zombieism) than fanfiction, and sometimes there's something else you'd rather do, have to do, or do and subsequently lose all the brainpower required for writing. So have a nice hiatus...

But come back eventually, ya' hear? Just because there's more to life than somethin' doesn't mean you should go without it ;)

Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Wow Slade. Wow.

Aiman Inja,
I suffer from multiple personalities. Currently in my head there is an old made who sounds like a chicken, a mother-henning camp counselor, the super hero Doreen Green with her side kick Monkey Joe and many others. Lately people have been running from me when I approach. I don't know what to do anymore!
With awkward love and affection,
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Really Roy? I'm sure KF would love to read these
Banana Anonon chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Is it okay if I make a Word Cloud on of the letters in this chapter? I'll credit you in the description. :)
ilikehats2 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
R u gonna continue?
xXimmortalXx chapter 5 . 2/17/2013

Thanatos's Scribe chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Got one for BB here!:

Aiman Inja,

I've discovered that I have superpowers (Umbrakinesis, teleportation, density control, & the rare case of 'dear old Dad's' demon genes acting up), & I've already taken down a few minor villians (Just Le Blanc and Control Freak), and the thing is, should I go big-time and start going after "higher-class" criminals, & if I do, should I join a team? I've been doing fine fighting solo right now, but down the road, Father's worshippers might come after me, & I'll certainally need the help then, so what should I do?

I also noticed that you're a fellow Teen Titans fan, so with a few questions on a fan-to-fan basis, who:

Are your top three Titans (besides Beast Boy)?

Out of all the female Teen Titans, who would you want to take on a date the most?

Is your least favorite Titan?

Is your inside informant on what happens in Titan Tower?

Erebos, Heroic Demon Prince