Reviews for Perfect
lilyvandersteen chapter 11 . 4/11
This is the end of the story? But... But... Oh, there's a sequel? Oh, thank heavens!

Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us, taking us on such an incredible journey. You're an amazing writer!
lilyvandersteen chapter 10 . 4/11
Well, it seems like Blaine's father is more capable of showing empathy than I gave him credit for. Good. Let's hope they make it to New York. Safely.
lilyvandersteen chapter 9 . 4/11
*swallows with difficulty* What are they going to do to Klaine?
lilyvandersteen chapter 8 . 4/11
Ugh. How these scientists can be so cold and cruel is beyond me.
lilyvandersteen chapter 7 . 4/11
Oh dear... Oh dear... Is this going to be a Romeo and Juliet kind of story where everyone and their mother dies then? I hope not...
lilyvandersteen chapter 6 . 4/11
Oh dear... Sebastian has gone mental. It's just insane, though, that they offed both Jay and Grace, just like that, the one for not being perfect enough and the other for being absolutely perfect. These are PEOPLE, not pieces of machinery, you can't just discard them like that!
lilyvandersteen chapter 5 . 4/11
They kissed! Oh dear, Blaine's not going to get into trouble for this, is he? Or Kurt?
lilyvandersteen chapter 4 . 4/11
I actually got tears in my eyes when I read Kurt's reaction to Pavarotti. Oh, poor life-starved and love-starved boy! Wish I could hug him right now.
lilyvandersteen chapter 3 . 4/11
I feel the same as Blaine. How can they DO this to Kurt and the others? Treat them as though they're things instead of humans? Ugh, this is so upsetting.
lilyvandersteen chapter 2 . 4/11
Kurt experiencing music for the first time and his reaction to it is so incredibly moving. Wow.
lilyvandersteen chapter 1 . 4/11
This is beyond intriguing... Reading on...
violinandglee chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Love it! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Manningstar chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Love this story - it is so jam packed with action. I loved the use of Sebastian. It's also great that now Kurt is out in the real world and Blaine can teach him all about it while getting to watch his wonder at the new discoveries. I also like that Blaine's father gives him a chance - and a real compliment about his courage. Glad there is a sequel!
Manningstar chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Wow - this whole story is great and this chapter is brilliant. I love how Sebastian fools Blaine by doing something he is just imitating and doesn't understand. I love how this affects Kurt with jealousy. Kurt and Sebastian's reactions to Grace being taken away are heartbreaking. I love how Kurt doesn't understand the blood and thinks Sebastian has broken him. The little touch of the story about the nightingale is perfect, and provides such a brilliant last line for the chapter. Great job on this!
Adele0x chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Such a beautiful story with an exquisite world you created