Reviews for Perfect
violinandglee chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Love it! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Manningstar chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Love this story - it is so jam packed with action. I loved the use of Sebastian. It's also great that now Kurt is out in the real world and Blaine can teach him all about it while getting to watch his wonder at the new discoveries. I also like that Blaine's father gives him a chance - and a real compliment about his courage. Glad there is a sequel!
Manningstar chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Wow - this whole story is great and this chapter is brilliant. I love how Sebastian fools Blaine by doing something he is just imitating and doesn't understand. I love how this affects Kurt with jealousy. Kurt and Sebastian's reactions to Grace being taken away are heartbreaking. I love how Kurt doesn't understand the blood and thinks Sebastian has broken him. The little touch of the story about the nightingale is perfect, and provides such a brilliant last line for the chapter. Great job on this!
Adele0x chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Such a beautiful story with an exquisite world you created
sunshineoptimismandangels chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Wow, I just spent the whole morning reading the entirety of this story. SO so good. I'd start the sequel right away, but I actually have things I have to do today!
sunshineoptimismandangels chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
good lord! this got really violent really fast. i am equal parts really mad at sebastian and devastated for him. what have you done to me!?
mushergirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Ridiculously amazing. I read the entire thing in one go and it is now 2am.
FrankieFan1993 chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Oh holy hell. There are no words to describe how amazing I thought this story was. It put me through a myriad of emotions, kept me on the edge of my seat, and was beautifully written on top of everything. I wish there were more stories like this in the fandom.
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
since i earlier said that this was nearlt novel-quality (in most ways) i feel like i need to tell you that it isn't in that after the resolution, all the loose strings aren't tied up. then gagain-sequel yaaaay
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
PLOT TWIST or character development, idec but either way i was NOT expecting that! (the ending with blaine's dad i nmean)
and of course the use of the word "coyrage" which is nearly mandatory in every multi-chaptered klaine fic is used
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
but they're not DANGEROUS they're human and what would any person do in a situation like that where they've been cooped up their whole likfe, dreaming of the outside and they finally get a glimpse. a person is dangerous in THAT situation and so they are people. I AM SO FRUSTRATED! as you can see, i hate some of these characters nearly as much asi hate dolores umbridge. actually i take that back. umbridge is worse. :)
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
WHY CAN'T HE JUST SAY THAT THEY ARE HUMAN TOUGH
IF THEY CAN ACT OF THEIR OWN ACCORD AND HAVE FEELINGS AND PERSONAL MOTIVATIONS THAT MAKE BANG AT ADOOR FOR HOURS AND CRY IN A HEP NEXT TO A NEARLY DEAD LAB COAT THEN THEY ARE PEOPLE
STUPID SCIENTISTS AND LAWYERS
now that thats out of the way i just really want to say that an expirement like this would be terrible scientifically because for an expirement to be legitimate, all the variable have to be controlled, which in this case includes what they think and therefore feel and also a bunch of other little things which they can't control and which make the prototypes human. people react and change/ are shaped by the enviroment they're in and that doesn't exclude a cold situation like this.
i'm gonna cut this short before i write an essay in this review. but really i love everything you've done with this. if i didn't know better (and if it wasn't blaine and kurt) i'd think that this was an actual novel with themes (my count is 2 right now but i suck at finding themes so) and intricate personalities and relationships
you are a really good write, i wish i had your talent, don't ever let it go to waste
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
ARE THEY ALL DEAD
WHAT HAPPENED
NOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOD
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
OH NO KURT IS ALL ALONE
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
i do't even have words for how much i love this chapter. it's just...perfect.