Reviews for College Confidential
Teamtamsinftw chapter 40 . 1/16
The chapteris repeated like the being of this chapter starts again in the middle... also love your story
Teamtamsinftw chapter 1 . 1/12
You just made me hooked on phonics(aka your writing), i cant wait to see what the next chatper brings
jai chapter 115 . 8/11/2015
Great story. I loved every chapter of it, and can't wait for more.
JessleyPP chapter 19 . 6/26/2015
Good! I'm only at the 19 chapter but I LOVE your story. Tillow is the best love of all the Buffy's season. And I write a review now cause I wanted to thank you to making them losing blood at their first time. This is like the first fanfiction where I saw this, I a read a lot. I was begining to believe that people was thinking lesbian don't bleed NEVER ever at their first time (wich is false). I don't know, I like that you were not afraid to put blond in that chapter.

Can't wait to read the next chapter (wich I would read now ahah). The only thing I tought is that it was the most embarassing first time I ever read so much talking! This is pretty much what I was especting from Willow.
Guest chapter 115 . 6/5/2015
You write some of the best fanfiction and I'm really looking forward to your next one:)
Btvsobsessed623 chapter 115 . 6/5/2015
Noooooooo, it's overI can't wait for the next story in the series!
bluepaintbox chapter 115 . 6/3/2015
Congrats & thanks for writing, laragh! Another fantastic addition to the confidential series. I can't even begin to express how I've enjoyed every single one of your willara stories. They've been there to help me through some tough times. Can't wait to continue with the next addition.
NUNIO chapter 115 . 6/3/2015
I loved every chapter of CC and I can't wait for Adult Confidential. I hope it Comes out soon and that you'll have as much fun and joy writing it as I have reading it. :D
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 115 . 6/3/2015
Thank you so much for this series. Hope you're doing well and I look forward to what the future holds for the girls. :)
FivebyFive89 chapter 115 . 6/3/2015
Another lovely chapter, and a great end to a fantastic fic I'm so glad I stumbled across you! Your confidential stories have kept me entertained for so long, and even allowed me to escape for a while during a difficult time. I'm not joking when I say I can see myself reading and re-reading these stories for as long as they're up on this site. They are by far my favourite readS and I really can't thank you enough for the time and effort you have putting writing them.
Can't wait to see more

Now what will I do in Wednesday evenings... :P
bluepaintbox chapter 114 . 5/27/2015
I'm so excited for their graduation. Such a fantastic chapter with the apartment & the sir mix-a-lot reference! Hilarious.
leighg2011a chapter 114 . 5/27/2015
I thought the scene checking out the apartment was fantastic. "'I love this colour. Wild mushroom.' It just looked grey to Willow..." made me laugh out loud.

I was a little confused about the kitchen description: "...though would make any kind of duel action difficult if they tried to spread out." I'm not sure if you meant to say dual action, or if you were imagining a play fight in the kitchen.

Cheers!
gimpy72 chapter 114 . 5/27/2015
That was a great update! I loved the sleazy landlord, too. I think it is a right of passage to getting one of those at some point. Willow and Tara found their place. Becky and Jack moving in together, interesting!

I'm looking forward to the next update.
FivebyFive89 chapter 114 . 5/27/2015
Lol that was great XD juicy sticker and the kicking... Sucks graduation won't be together but hey, can't have it all :P
Xaphyre chapter 113 . 5/21/2015
Tara Maclay talking dirty and cursing... might be the most hottest thing EVER e_e hahaha