Reviews for A trip 2012
Alicia Spinet chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Can we expect any udate,any time soon. I wanna know before i start Reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
U not going to update story? :(
Guest chapter 25 . 2/12/2014
Its a wonderful story...thanks for sharing it...i hope you update looking forward for more...",)
nina.dotran.3 chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
Ok, this Is one of the worst cliff hanger ever so please continue as fast as you can.
Pikeebo chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Thanks for update ... kinda feel sorry for the three of them ... In the end Wolf should regain his memory and learn the truth of what happened to Yuuri too ... and see for himself what conrad did ...

Perhaps they have have a three person marriage!
Sweet2113 chapter 24 . 9/17/2013
Wow...i love this wonderful fic...i'll wait for another chap.
takarahosaka chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
wow! for real i felt like killing yuuri if ever that he is real but sadly he is not, on the past chapters! god he is such a whore! if i may say so. he really pissed me off but still when i found out it was because of conrart i was relieved. great story for real! hope you made more :D
diemanlover chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
I love your story. Ifeel so bad for yuuri and wolfram though. I like murata but please let wolf and yuuri get back together. It is so sad with them apart. I cried when wolfram tried to commit suicide.
Sweet2113 chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
Wow,,,i love this fic,,,especially wolf and murata moment,,i think they will make a lovely couple!next chapter please,,,
forevr yuram chapter 23 . 6/20/2013
So wen r we geting next chaptre?!.
Nickesha chapter 23 . 4/4/2013
Short but insightful can't wait for the update
Kiara chapter 22 . 3/29/2013
Please update quickly. Dying to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/9/2013
I did feel sympathy for Yuuri, but after these lines:

"He was blaming Wolfram now the blonde should've given him a chance and the blonde should've fought for their relationship.

But… isn't that what Wolfram has been doing all these years? Can't Yuuri realize that? Of course he can't…"

I am wondering if I should feel, sorry for such a stupid, selfish person who actually blames Wolfu for their failed relationship.
jayjay chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
Im sad for yuuri.. :(
Pikeebo chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
Ohhhh perhaps cutting himself was a way out for Yuuri to not get affected by the lust powder ... ?

I'm amazed how one turn in the story can make me all sympathetic for yuuri!

poor murata .. what will happen when he finds out the truth ?

however yuuri needs another chance with wolfram ... afterall if conrad has been feeding him with lust powder then of cos he couldn't fall in love with wolfram!