Reviews for Rational Reactions
AmeliaPond23 chapter 1 . 7/6
Hahaha, I love this!
VanessaJJ chapter 1 . 4/26
Good job but I'm frustrated not to know what happens next, would they reunite or never meet again?
Bingung-mama chapter 1 . 3/5
The only way that book should have ended. If a fourth book came out, it would most likely be about Grey looking for a place to bury her body.
Oh this! THIS is brilliant! I love that Ana takes no crap like an actual person!
beatrice1975 chapter 1 . 2/18
Wow... are you going to update? Please do!
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 2/15
Yeah Ana with a back bone. Thank you. I liked it.
Kyra Jones chapter 1 . 2/13
I freakin' love it! Yes, that's it! Why are there 50 million people in cinemas right now seeing this drivel?
There is one line in the book where he says, "I want to hurt you."
What the...?
Yes, restraining orders are in order.
mitzijem chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Love it
jennjenn67 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I would not have wanted my teenaged daughter to read FSOG. Not so much for the sexual content but mostly because Ana and Christian have such an unhealthy and obsessive relationship. That being said, you story is exactly how ANY woman should react if a man threatens to physically punish her.
Bravo!
ivanna33 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Awesome. Just awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Oh, this is brilliant! I have never read fifty shades if grey before and I have just officially been put off it! I can imagine what it's like now though. I hate spineless charecters! Theure just so irritating and I hope there aren't any people like that, but I know there are.

P.S. I love the mauraders' companion!
Almost Genius chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So I just finished The Marauders Companion (for the hundredth or so time...), and I decided to check out your other stories. This is brilliant! It should have happened and I loved it. I only wish it was longer. Constructive Comments: I think you should totally make more What Should Have Happened fics, you have a knack for them. Rock on :)
Galgalatz chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I just wish there was a like button in FF for stories like these. Kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Lol...sequal?
runasyoulike chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Thank you!
Goodness, stories like Fifty Shades make me so angry. You know, it's not just the story. The thing that really upsets me is that so many girls and women loved it. It makes me want to bang my head against the nearest hard object. Centuries of women movements for THIS? That's just pathetic.

I don't know how to stress this enough, but abuse is not love, stalking is not love, taking away someone's will instead of helping them become stronger and more independent is NOT love! That's just selfishness and the animalistic need for dominance.

I'm so glad that you and most of the reviewers think that way. Though, I think your Ana could've handled the situation in a more dignified manner instead of spitting with rage... though, I think anyone in her situation would be too angry and creeped out to act calmly so I guess it makes sense.

By the way, do you know any other Fifty Shades fics this one? Where Ana grows a spine and acts like a mentally healthy person? I'd love to read some.

-Love