Reviews for Incubi
Squit Ayumin chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
I remember reading this all those years ago, and how much I loved it back then. Eight years later, I'm still waiting for this to be updated. I know you probably never will, but I sincerely hope you do. It's bloody fantastic.
jj chapter 11 . 8/2/2007
awesome story ! i love the fact of takeru is a bad ass vampire and now is has a crush on hikari! love it! best part of the story for me “I had nothing to do with it, Takeru. You are the one who imagined that it was Hikari writhing beneath you in pleasure.”

that surelly made takeu blush like a tomato! XD keep up the good work and put chapter 12 up please!
felinefairy100 chapter 11 . 8/10/2006
please update. this is so good.
LilbunUWiz chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I kno I havn' yet read all the chapters but me, bin' a luver of Digimon, I think it's really fantastic & imaginative! It's freaky that u jes happen 2 like alot of otha Animes I like, 2! & Harry Potter! Peace out!
~*LilbunUWiz*~
anon chapter 11 . 4/18/2004
UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2004
this is one of the best stories i have ever read!
i know you haven't updated forever, but please try :)
MOgster chapter 11 . 9/14/2003
wow.. you have no idea how long i've waited for the next chapter! :)

It's good it's good!
A lil Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
yes, u can kill zombies. Ask the people on Resident Evil, who do it for a living.
Valentia chapter 11 . 8/5/2003
I love the story! Please update again soon, although I totally understand the writer's block problem. Which of Micheal Stackpole's books have you read? I've read the ones he's written for the Star Wars series. If you liked his, you might like AAron Allston's books.
ayumi chapter 11 . 7/29/2003
aww... so short.. T-T;; hehe... too lazy to log in.. :DD those two are so cute~~
Yuka chapter 11 . 7/26/2003
Nice. I thought you are giving up on this fic. Good thing you don't cause I really like it. Hope you will update more frequuently though...
Catgirl Rahena chapter 11 . 7/24/2003
Yay! Another tasty *though a little short* chapter. Don't worry though. I feel your pain when it comes to writer's block. I hope you get inspired and keep writing because it's still as good as ever. I would also like to note that you are really good at describing things I could picture Yue's room and Adrian perfectly as well as everything else. So...YAY! Keep Writing _

~Catgirl~
Planet Mads chapter 11 . 7/23/2003
Wonderful story! Very unique, can't wait for the next chapter.
kookey chapter 10 . 5/13/2003
MWAHAHAHAHA!

I can't stop grinning!

Oh yes, by the way, excellent job! Rock on!
Karimon chapter 10 . 4/19/2003
I love this story so veryvery much! Keep up the great work!

((Though, I must say, that I had no idea that Takeru was such a pottymouther. Goodness!))