Reviews for Far away English version
Mocarsky chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Hi! I thought this story was excellent. It wasn't super fluffy with the action, but yet you are clearly very romantic. The tension that hung throughout the story between the males and females was well written. For some reason I love the idea of Ran pushing off Shinichi, it was obvious they were meant to end up together but I've always thought it would be difficult for Ran to accept him back with open arms.
To be honest, I read this story when I was just becoming a DC fan. I must have found this one because you had just made the final update. I remember not understanding at all who Kaito and Hakuba were because I'm an American and had to get to the subbed episodes to see the full picture. Suffice to say, I'm a little more seasoned as far as being a fan goes - so I began to look for this story for a long time. It's really lucky I found it, it's really nice. Thank you.
ph.ai yah chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
If I were gosho aoyama I'd rather surrender to u and ask u toown the end of the series
You know that I can't even find letter or words ti describe how I had fallen in luv with this fanfic infact such greaaaaaaaaaaaat you're talented and I wish u were my friend
great amazing work
Shiho chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
NICE .. It's the best story i have ever read
donia07896 chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
AWW This is sooo cute ** Loved it soo much :DD Thanks for this story and i feel sad cuz you want update anything again :(
But i loved hijiku ** and the dream and everthing :D it was just sooo Amazing and great *-* and sorry for spaaamming you and killin ya xP ...
I wont forget this story it is just sooo Awesome _ *hugss*
Kallisto-anime-lover chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Omg...the ending was sssoooo Beautiful! I wish you would continue the story...FOR EVER! The whole story was the something else! I am going to reread it! Please continue writing such amazing stories! WOW again! I just can't believe what i just read! It was wonderful amazing epic lovely ...and more and more...no words to describe it! Hahhahahahaha keep going! Cool job! Thanks for that amazing story!
thejoker122 chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
I hope you make a sequel to this featuring Ryu and Hanako
Loyal DC Fan chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
lovely and touching
donia07896 chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
OMG this is sooooooooooo AWESOME ! i loved this chapter so damn much ! yay finally you update it xDD hope you are fine*jumping and dancing in my room xDD*
can i tell secret but dont think that i am ... crazy! xDD i read this chapter about uhmm... 6 times today lolz and i read the story again lol . YOU ARE AWESOME WRITER !*hugsss you * thx for this chapter sweety 33
shinran chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
wow this is the best chapter ever ! love it want more
Arrysa chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Nice ending! Oh my god! _ the ending is very funny!
Shinichi running away from the fangirls. Oh my god! So funny!
And about how did they get back again. That was a long journey. Oh my god!. Kissing on the park. So romantic! w
please Write an epilogue. That contains shinichi and ran wedding!
that will be awesome and put some funny scene. And how does eri and kogoro feels on what happened to their plan. XD their plan succeeded! XD
hurray! and please present us the flower girls will be haibara and ayumi! haibara in a dress... So cute! O/O ayumi in dress so beautiful...! O/O
so cute! argh! Just one more. An epilogue to make everything perfect!
skdc8595 chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
so cute and very funny...

At last, our couple confessed their feelings to each other...

And I really like these part...

When the girls passed at her side, they gave her a face of hate at seeing what THEIR Shinichi did to this ... anyone.

And Ran sweetly put a face to them that said ... "Do not bother me. I'm a black belt in karate and I will not hesitate to make use of the art if you lay a hand on him." Whereupon, the girls left her.

No one wanted to mess with Mouri Ran. Even Kudo Shinichi is scared of her!

Anyways, two thumbs up!
donia07896 chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
whaaaa please when you gonna up to date the other chapter cant wait i love it sooooo muchhh
Arrysa chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
Nice and long chapter. It take me 2 days to finish this chapter because of that... .
i saw some errors but nothing that made the chapter confusing. So now update. And i know its so hard to translate a long chapter... Im sure of that... But good luck for you _
TheNargana chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Wow, awesome story as far as it is, i love the Parents naughty plan. Please, update soon.
The One Penny chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
This is good. However, you haven't updated in quite a while. I understand you must lead a busy life but don't forget about your fans who are excited for more of this story.