Reviews for I Lost A World the Other Day
Dridius chapter 27 . 8/26/2013
This story is one of the best I've read on this site. No joke. Very well written and intense. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Beckman chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
Wow somehow I missed this Chapter. The only reason I caught it was some of the other reviews talked about events I didn't remember. I'm glad I decided to go back to it and check.
The rap up made me sad. It remided me how bad things got between Kim and Ron, and how close they came ro walking their separate ways. I don't think I could forgive someone, if they did some of the things Kim and Ron did to each other, to me.
I was also sad to see it took years for Kim and Ron to get their lives completely back on track. I would have thought the couple would have put the wedding on the fast track once Kim got pregnant again.
I am little a disappointed that you did not give us one more look through Kim's point of view just to get her final thoughts on how her life with Ron was turning out. Did she feel it was going as well as Ron did?
At times I hated what you did to Kim and Ron's relationship. They gave each other wounds that will probably never fully heal. IIn th end I think that's why I liked this story so much.
zanderh11 chapter 28 . 2/16/2013
Man its finally done. I kinda just want to say thanks for this fic. It was one of the first fanfiction i ever read and is what made me fall in love with fanfiction. Now hardly a day goes by i dont find the time to read more. This was a great story, no matter how sad and emotional and dramatic it got. hell once i started reading it i couldnt stop, i pratically read the whole thing, (except for the unposted Epilogue), in one sitting. So yeah thanks again.
CajunBear73 chapter 28 . 2/16/2013
Glad you found Larry too...LOL! and all that followed since then. Shout outs included.

Now head out and post more, angst and drama demand it!

CajunBear73
CajunBear73 chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
Indeed, so the Booyah, for sure.

Quite the culmination of the years since reconciliation of Ron and all that came those years ago, to now.

A happy time, with promise of the possibility of more, and only life knows how that will work out. And so does the author...Right? LOL!

Some rough edges still out there, but in here, they'll be burnished away as all go forth with this very large extended family.

So Shelby may have her own happy ending? And I'd love to hear the story about how Jim and Sonny met, too.

Ron's got his girls, huh? I bet when the time comes, their 'dates' will get it worse than any date James Possible grilled back in the day.

Now onto the end...Man it's finally here?

CB73
Mahler Avatar chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
"Maybe, if it's really supposed to be a forever thing, I'll see him again."

Nice understatement, and I hope it comes true, incurable romantic that I am.

And WOW what a row between Jim and Tim. My ears are still burning. Oh, and nice repartee between Kim and Shego, with Drakken doing his usual.

But now that Kim's water has broken, hoo-boy! Let the games begin!

Mahler Avatar chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Ron and Shego working together? Monkey Fist doesn't stand a chance. And for snuffing Yori as well as Ron's parents, I'll personally clobber him with an asteroid myself, the bastard...

Mahler Avatar chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
To paraphrase Indiana Jones, "Twins. Why did it have to be twins..."
14 chapters down and 14 to go. Now to see what Ron's up to...

Mahler Avatar chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
Whoa. I didn't see THAT coming. This adds a whole new layer of plot complication, as if Kim doesn't have enough on her plate already. But family and friends will certainly be there for her. Now, where's Ron and what's he up to?

Mahler Avatar chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
Another fine chapter. I actually handled the funeral okay, though I had a brief flashback to my sister's. And between Kim/Josh's singing and the person taking his cell call and dissing Ron reminded me of a similar event this week. I was giving a solo concert at a church, and just as one of my numbers softly began, someone's cellphone in the audience also began to softly ring. However, the combo of the two made it tough to find the pitch of my first note. Sigh. But I digress...

As wistful as the first part was, your bombshell of Ron up and leaving Kim had me riveted. Understandable due to his loss, but I fear that he's started down a dark path of revenge. At least he doesn't want Kim or anyone else to be a part of that, but the sense of foreboding is palpable. And now that you've completed the story, I better get caught up quick.

Uberscribbler chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
I was wondering if this one would ever see the end of the tunnel. Worth wait for it?

Absolutely.

Boo-yah.
Mahler Avatar chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
I decided to read both Pt 1 & 2 before reviewing. You have a gift for telling the same story without it sounding like the same story, with both Kim and Ron's unique POV successfully coming through. I don't recall ever having read a story quite like this. I also had a good LOL at Ron's jellin' at the attorney's office... Now Ron and KP face the angst of a funeral. I take a deep breath and read on...

Sentinel103 chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
TI thanks for the props, but you did all the work and I think you'll do fine in the future. So stand up and take a bow...dang I remember back when I was in college and working too. Now all I do is work...but only for bout five more years. Am shopping for a new HAM rig now, I haven't done PSK31 in a long time and I'm getting the itch again.

ST-103
levi2000a1 chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
Once again, thank you for the shout and acknowledgement. Sometimes we get to close to the forest and don't see the trees or bushes. Those were what I mostly pointed out to you.

I'm looking forward to your next story. Either your alternate ending for a previous story of your's "Cold," or the other one you gave me a chance to assist you with "23."
levi2000a1 chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
Well, here we are on the almost last page.
I still have a few reservations on the ending but I've already brought them up to you. Besides, it's just me.
Anyhoo, glad they were able to put the past in the past and move on with their lives and have a happy family.
Sorry Ann has that empty nest feeling and was unable to fill it like Shego did with Kim's and Ron's kids and soon tweebs offspring.
Really sorry about Sensei. Who will take his place I wonder? I always figured it would be Yori, but that's not possible. Another story line?
I'd be looking forward to it.