Reviews for Synchronicity
Avalon du lac chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
are you ever going to update?
casterwill21 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
plz hurryz and update, i love this couple and your story is absoloutely halarious so far. i can't wait for more plz hurry
Chocolate and caramel chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
the omake was actually soo disturbing that I kept banging my hand on the desk while laughing out loud in the library...
captainjames71 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Kukukukukukukukuku... Final Fantasy XIII? Holy cow, I never thought I'd see that here... Anyways, this story is great, need I say more?
Pelargir chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
that last scene with ichika and hope was freakin hilarious
Pelargir chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I facepalmed when i put together 'farronstrawberry blonde hair' lmao
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Keep up the good work bro!
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
"If this is where the school funding went, Ichika was beginning to question the school's future."
Yeah, really. Had a real-life experience with something similar, and I really shouldn't have been as surprised as I was when it all went down the drain.

"Him with a harem? Please, there was a higher chance of Houki suddenly telling him she loved him."
Ichika, those two need not be seperate events.

"Besides, it wasn't like he was going to make him do anything too bad...right?"
I have a feeling this won't end well for Ichika...

"A wide HD Television set a few feet in front of the TV"
Wait, what?

"And don't call me by first name Ms. Farron, it's against school rules."
Teacher's daughter, eh? and it seems they have similarly rebellious mindsets, too. Are these from something else or genuine OCs? They seem interesting.

"But we're going to start filming tomorrow morning, no excuses!"
Also curious about this film. Sounds amusing!

And good ol' awkwardness. Even in alternate universes, Ichiko just can't escape it.

Ah, that one. XD And a bit extra, apparently for a later chapter. This should be interesting. :3

Well, now I've read all your IS stories, and they're all very good! Keep writing! ;)
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
"She had that effect on people where any guy, girl, animal, or even a snake in one case, would instantly fall for her without her even trying."
Isn't a snake an animal? But still, that's a story I'd love to hear... XD

"If they did, he would know. He was smart when it came to these things. A real expert on emotion."
Riiiiigghht...

"There was a bigger chance of him being able to pilot an IS and gaining a harem along the way."
If only he knew...

"After all, you two are the main characters here."
I'm literally Laughing Out Loud right now. XD

Well, another interesting chapter. I'm a bit curious about your author's note -what's this about Charles and Charlotte possibly being seperate people? To avoid spoilers, I didn't read the preview in Daydreams, so I may be missing something here. :/
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very interesting start! I'll admit I'm not as big on Charlotte/Ichika (Laura FTW!) but I'm still open to it, and you've proven yourself a brilliant writer for IS, so I'll definitely give this a shot. :3
BloodTrinity chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
when I heard blue cap worn backwards with short goatee and likes flirting with girls, I was like,"Wait a friggin- Junpei is here?" and I was right, wonder what their doing at Germany for...
Lord fran-sama chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Interesting idea , hope you update soon
tk-mr chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
nice work on the main story.

the preview has one hug error.

"The other students (and the lone teacher) looked at the two student's with a mix of confusion and, in some cases, jealousy. "
who're "the two student's"
as the context showed it's Big-bro/teacher Ichika and little-sis/student Chifuyu, when did another student jump in?
Strovist chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
? Ichika is the older sibling?

Anyways, nice chapter. Good setting and detailed story progression. I think understand your sense of style. Well done:)
KageYami chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
LOLing from the FFXIII crew, and the preview looks pretty awesome!